More scenic shots, car show shots, + extras (56k killer)...! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
More scenic shots, car show shots, + extras (56k killer)...!
Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:55 AM
Went to a car show today, left early due to boredom, not many cars, and bad classing. Car was clean so figured I'd grab some new shots of it on the way home, and throw up a post on the good ole .org!

Enjoy-

Some of the smaller details-

Gregg's car-

....and as obsessed as it may seem, my j-body wall/portion of the ent. center, including from the limited number of events I've attended this season-

-2007 South Haven Festival of Cars - Best 1990-present
-2007 GM Tuner Bash - Third Gen - 1st Place Mild
-2007 GM Tuner Bash - 4th place Quick 8 N/A
-2007 Coloma/Glad Peach Car Show - Best 1990-1999

Re: More scenic shots, car show shots, + extras (56k killer)...!
Sunday, August 12, 2007 12:01 PM
Oh cool, when I get my own place I'll have to make a beretta shrine lolz!

Your car is looking great. I really love the color on there. I've never seen that hood anywhere else but on your car, and somehow it still seems to stick with the clean look.

Thanks for the pics!

--------------------------------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base
Sunday, August 12, 2007 12:12 PM
looks good without the spoiler man! Love the color on that car!

Check Cardomain for PICS
Sunday, August 12, 2007 12:19 PM
Car looks sweet without the wing, but I still think I liked it better on there....not sure why

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:45 PM
Great pics. Love the cars... so clean. Just not a fan of the tails on the black car.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:51 PM
2000+ Toyo tails, I used to like them, but then I saw the 95-99's on a black Cavi here in the Virginia Beach area. How amazing

----------------------------

Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:56 PM
bLk99cAv wrote:Car looks sweet without the wing, but I still think I liked it better on there....not sure why

Oddly enough I agree, as aggressive as the front is that spoiler tied the rear end together. Dig the wheels too.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:41 PM
the car, as we all know, is killer. but what really kicks ass is your little display:

where did you get those pics made up? were they digi pics sent to be enlarged, or professional pics from film? i always wanted to do something like that for my old z. looks great!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:19 PM
I say bring back the Falken Hanabi's and the TRD Spoiler!

( PS: Looks good )

Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:28 PM
attention whore.

ok i would be too if i had that car.

i like the GM brace. added a nice red touch.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:33 PM
lovely

Member of J-body of Michigan.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:56 PM
i take it back joe. shes sexy without the spoiler. i must have needed some good shots in order to see the light. meh, spoilers?! what was i thinking.....

ps, you need a tinted windshield banner

Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:09 PM
Lookin good Joe, as always. Nice shots of greg's system as well. Hey where was that show at?

Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:15 PM
Some people miss the spoiler now that it's gone, others love it. Ah well, it's in the past, and I'm very happy I moved on. The fiberglass stress cracked in a spot and we had no time to fix it before the bash, so it was only going to get worse and no guarantee once repaired that it wouldn't return. I wanted the inner tails back anyhow, so the bodyshop told me to bring them a trunk and they'd shave the lock and spray it all for nothing as I had the above issues with the spoiler. Which was quite nice as it honestly wasn't their fault, it was fiberglass and that @!#$ happens.

(tabs) wrote:the car, as we all know, is killer. but what really kicks ass is your little display

where did you get those pics made up? were they digi pics sent to be enlarged, or professional pics from film? i always wanted to do something like that for my old z. looks great!

Just burnt my digital pics to CD and used the one-hour machine @ Wal-Mart to print, 8x10's. Did the same for my mod list you see stuck on my driver's window @ shows. Came out really nice! Thanks.

JerseyKid ( SubieSnaxxx ) wrote:I say bring back the Falken Hanabi's and the TRD Spoiler!

Don't joke, I'm a wheel whore and I loved the Hanabi's. I was really depressed yesterday. Kid locally sold his STi w/ gold CE28's on it........I would have given everything to talk him out of those and trade before he sold, but the STi was resprayed a Top Secret gold so they matched nicely. Ex-magazine 500hp car, amazing ride to be seen locally.

Qwik2k2z24 wrote:attention whore.

ok i would be too if i had that car.

i like the GM brace. added a nice red touch.

YAY you noticed my new redness . Matching STB FTW!

z yaaaa wrote:i take it back joe. shes sexy without the spoiler. i must have needed some good shots in order to see the light. meh, spoilers?! what was i thinking.....

ps, you need a tinted windshield banner

See a few more pics helped .

Tinted windhshield banner? Nah! Actually the guy whom did our sedan is going to do my windshield, the whole windshield. Just don't know when.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:22 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
JerseyKid ( SubieSnaxxx ) wrote:I say bring back the Falken Hanabi's and the TRD Spoiler!

Don't joke, I'm a wheel whore and I loved the Hanabi's. I was really depressed yesterday. Kid locally sold his STi w/ gold CE28's on it........I would have given everything to talk him out of those and trade before he sold, but the STi was resprayed a Top Secret gold so they matched nicely. Ex-magazine 500hp car, amazing ride to be seen locally.

What a god damn shame, why would someone?

But to tell you the truth ...

Two weeks or so ago, i was in a slump and just down about the car. I was about one click away from putting my car on autotrader and going to find another Arrival Blue LS. I miss my cav ... ide do the exact same thing as last time and then Hahn Turbo it.

Your car is one of the reasons i am still around on this board , along with most of J-bom .

Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:28 PM
I SEE MY CAR ON YOUR WALL!! SWEET!!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:40 PM
James (ROLN19S) (JuicyJ) wrote:I SEE MY CAR ON YOUR WALL!! SWEET!!

note to self: bring masking tape to cover up that picture when over for KRI BBQ.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:40 PM
i still miss the spoiler

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:58 PM
Chewy likes Cake wrote:Lookin good Joe, as always. Nice shots of greg's system as well. Hey where was that show at?

Thanks . Allegan.

JerseyKid ( SubieSnaxxx ) wrote:
Joe Schulte wrote:

What a god damn shame, why would someone?

But to tell you the truth ...

Two weeks or so ago, i was in a slump and just down about the car. I was about one click away from putting my car on autotrader and going to find another Arrival Blue LS. I miss my cav ... ide do the exact same thing as last time and then Hahn Turbo it.

Your car is one of the reasons i am still around on this board , along with most of J-bom .

Glad to see that you've stuck around. Sucks as I know too that when I move on, a part of me will always want another J.......!

Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
James (ROLN19S) (JuicyJ) wrote:I SEE MY CAR ON YOUR WALL!! SWEET!!

note to self: bring masking tape to cover up that picture when over for KRI BBQ.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
A few pics I've forgot to share of my suspension. Didn't post much about it, but before the bash I ridded myself of the Gravana coils in trade for my buddie's Sportlines/Yellows. Loved this setup on his car, and the Gravana's just weren't working out for me....here's what I started with-

The Konis had some mileage on them, and the rear bushings seem to have given from the abuse so I opted to warranty all of them, and pay for whatever wasn't covered. Not to mention I damaged a front removing it, as it was seized in the housing-

Cat approved, brand new front strut mounts and brand new Koni Yellows-

....and the final touch was getting the strut housings/springs reconditioned so off to sandblast and powdercoat they went! Enjoy....black Eibach Sportlines!-

So I ended up with an entire new suspension, but I love it.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:40 PM
didnt mean to hurt your feelings about the spoiler joe

i love it spoilerless, actually getting my trunk shaved this winter when i repaint.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:45 PM
Love it Joe!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:53 PM
Sick ! wingless is the way to go !!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:06 PM

Nice car.

The hood looks great. What tipe (or model) it is?

Koyot3
Sunfir3_El_Niņo
Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:33 PM
I like your car alot. Not really a fan of the hood though. IMO It seems to wild for the rest of the smooth flowing body lines. The gas fill relocation looks good.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:20 PM
So I go away for a while..... when I come back, JoeDM had a love child with illD9... Joe Schulte Jr.?...... sweet car. I'll add it to my list of site favorites.

Cardomain|Myspace

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search