First Post: Twin Js (16 pics) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
First Post: Twin Js (16 pics)
Friday, August 10, 2007 7:28 PM
I've lurked around this site for years but, just recently made an account... and now I've finally decided to post some pics of my (and my bro's) car. I've owned my Sunfire for about 5 years now and she's finally "done". I might do a few more minor mods, but she's pretty much complete. Anyway, I'll let the pics do the talking... introducing the Twin J's: Cavalier (my bro's) and Sunfire (mine):

All comments are welcome.

Re: First Post: Twin Js (16 pics)
Friday, August 10, 2007 7:33 PM
man those js are sweet .... you both have done a good job .. i usually dont like those front end on the sunfire . but on your its just looks so mean . and your bros cavi .. the lense cover go great with them. also want to add the colors work great with the schemes also
Friday, August 10, 2007 7:46 PM
the tail lights are killing it for me

and i hope you are going to paint your hood

other than that, cars look good

Friday, August 10, 2007 7:55 PM
The hood is painted. It's metalic black with and added layer of pearl. The same pearl used in my stock colour. Looks pretty sweet in certain light; you can see hints of green, orange, and gold.

As for the tail lights, they are staying, as I like them

Friday, August 10, 2007 8:24 PM
Nice clean cars guys.. Just like the tails hehe.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, August 10, 2007 8:41 PM
well the cars are looking sweet your fire come a long way since i last looked at your cardomain page !!!

Friday, August 10, 2007 8:51 PM
Nice J's.........your from Oshawa huh....where abouts....I live in Secretariat Place in the north end by the college.....
Friday, August 10, 2007 8:52 PM
Looks great. Spray the tails translucent red so they are so "euro"

Friday, August 10, 2007 9:00 PM
To justin willis: Thanks man. I haven't been on cardomain in ages, so yeah, I guess it has changed a lot, lol.

To Corey Engelsdorfer: I live close to Courtice, between Harmony and Townline. You ever go to the J meets by the AMC theater in Whitby on Sundays?

Friday, August 10, 2007 9:01 PM
kay yah the sunfire's rear threw me off, i forgot one was a cav and the other was a sunfire... and i was like wtf why does the cav have a sunfire bumper... stuiped me
Friday, August 10, 2007 9:01 PM
love the camara.... like the front ends.... hate the rears. I'd lose the altezzas on both. I know the stock tails on sedan fires suck too, but a stock cavalier tail conversion would be better than the altezza tail conversion in my opinion.

Friday, August 10, 2007 9:11 PM
No man I have never gone to those meets....I am not really from Oshawa, I just go to school here for the past three years, and this is the first summer I have stayed up here.
Friday, August 10, 2007 9:18 PM
I know my brother is thinking about getting some Toyota tails, however, I'm sticking with what I have. I really like the rear of my car and I've had many compliments on it. I'm aware that many people absoultely HATE altezzas (I hate some of them too), so while I appreciate your opinion, I won't be changing what I've already got.

BTW SSLOBLT, the camera I have is the Kodak EasyShare C875 8.0mp digital camera. It's good, expecially for the price.

Friday, August 10, 2007 9:26 PM
that hood on the sunfire looks SICK!! Nice work on both cars!! CLEAN

Friday, August 10, 2007 9:43 PM
megatron wrote:that hood on the sunfire looks SICK!! Nice work on both cars!! CLEAN

x2 nice work, clean and sexy

Saturday, August 11, 2007 6:06 AM
The Fire is nice, but I love the Cav. The only thing that's not doing it for me is the headlight covers with the cutouts. But the car is perfect. Very clean!

Got a high-res pic of the cav w/out the covers on? It would make a nice wallpaper for my laptop.

Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:10 AM
Sorry Quiklilcav, all the pics I have include the covers and cutouts... still want a high-res pic though?

Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:28 AM
just when i thought thier wasnt many tan cavs like mine out thier here you go....

nice cav though

scooba623@yahoo.com
Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:41 AM
The Silencer wrote:Sorry Quiklilcav, all the pics I have include the covers and cutouts... still want a high-res pic though?

Sure. Still a sweet clean car with my favorite kit on it.

Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:44 AM
Very mice cars guys. If I were to build thsoe cars that is almost exactly how I would do it. Do you have any engine bay or interior pics you would not mind posting?
I tnink the cav would look even better with a 00-02 z24/ls sport spoiler. That way it would have a complete 95-99 front and 00-02 rear. There is still one way the front on the cav could look better though... I am thinking an intercooler would look real good there.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Saturday, August 11, 2007 10:03 AM
Quiklilcav wrote:
Sure. Still a sweet clean car with my favorite kit on it.

Here ya go, a couple of stupidly large high-res 3264 x 2448 shots:

Shot 1

Shot 2

Wade Jarvis wrote:
Do you have any engine bay or interior pics you would not mind posting?
I tnink the cav would look even better with a 00-02 z24/ls sport spoiler. That way it would have a complete 95-99 front and 00-02 rear. There is still one way the front on the cav could look better though... I am thinking an intercooler would look real good there.

I do have some engine bay and interior shots of my car, but honestly, they're nothing special to look at. I might post some later though...

Haha, my brother doesn't have any plans to boost his car, but yeah, an intercooler would look sick in there.

Saturday, August 11, 2007 10:43 AM
The cars look good. I love the fire, Sunfires just do it for me I guess, because theres alot less of them around.

Was it hard to find a GT bumper? I've been looking for months in my area and can't find anything.

----------------------------

Saturday, August 11, 2007 10:50 AM
They look nice, but both need to be lowered.

Saturday, August 11, 2007 10:54 AM
I think the only Sunfire I've seen with my hood, nice! Tho I agree with the tail comments
Saturday, August 11, 2007 11:14 AM
Both pretty clean, always a fan of the IF kit.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search