decided to take some pics. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
decided to take some pics.
Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:10 AM

Re: decided to take some pics.
Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:14 AM
nice color and scenery. are those c/f eyelids?

lookin good man, keep it up

Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:17 AM
yeah man theyre c/f.

Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:31 AM
looks good, im feelin the ambers on the front, they stand out....eyelids look nice too

Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:44 AM
97&04cfcavy wrote:looks good, im feelin the ambers on the front, they stand out....eyelids look nice too

thanks.i like em too.like i had clear ones in it.but i liked the amber ones better.thought they stood out more.didnt wanna be like everyone else and run clear ones...jus thought id be different.

Thursday, August 09, 2007 11:02 AM
Looks good man, tired look kinda small are they the right size?

Thursday, August 09, 2007 11:04 AM
1 HOT Z (Mark A) wrote:Looks good man, tired look kinda small are they the right size?

eh.theyre 205/40/17's.i wanted 215/40's but mom an dad got me the tires for christmas.im wantin to go with 18's tho.

Thursday, August 09, 2007 12:43 PM
Im just very very happy to see someone with the Streetfire front with grilles i see a lot of people that dont take the time and effort, and it DOES make a huge difference!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Thursday, August 09, 2007 12:51 PM
JLAudioCavalier(1bad02cav) wrote:Im just very very happy to see someone with the Streetfire front with grilles i see a lot of people that dont take the time and effort, and it DOES make a huge difference!

well thank ya.yeah.i wasnt gonna half ass it.i mean the kit comes pre-drilled for the grill.so yeah.i think it looks siiicckk as hell with a grille in it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search