Do you guys still remember This Car??? - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Do you guys still remember This Car???
Wednesday, August 08, 2007 4:02 PM

Muahahahahahah... I think or 95% Sure it was Minions old car.. My Friend got it.. But He's in the Army... n moved to texas.. n i think he sold it For Dirt Cheap. i think $1000.. Just wanted to know how many people Actually saw this car.. and does anyone have pic's from other stages?

Re: Do you guys still remember This Car???
Wednesday, August 08, 2007 4:56 PM
i remeber when he started building that car damn that was awhile ago

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007 5:03 PM
heres a pic

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:38 PM
oh damn thats the same car?! i loved that car - what was the end result story behind it besides the obvious of it being sold?

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 10:00 PM
I demand more pics. I miss that car.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Thursday, August 09, 2007 12:18 AM
those two pics show two different paint jobs

STREET ANTIX, it's coming...
Thursday, August 09, 2007 4:42 AM
streetantixz24 wrote:those two pics show two different paint jobs

your right. that means they cant be the same car. i mean who repaints a car anyway

/sarcasim

Thursday, August 09, 2007 5:55 AM
StrippedCav98 (Now Quotable) wrote:i mean who repaints a car anyway

/sarcasim

Typically, not the people who sell the car for the price of a cheap paint job shortly afterward. Must have been seriously pressed for time on that sale, unless the paint came later.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Thursday, August 09, 2007 6:07 AM
if thats the same car....it has my hood and headlights out of my 95 Sunfire on it.I kinda want them back.

lol

I ain't callin u a gold digga,but you ain't messin wit a broke cracka
Thursday, August 09, 2007 6:24 AM
well considering it has the same hood pins kit and rims plus its flat black and grey primer it very well could be the same car.

Also I have no idea who re paints their car what a strange idea.

Thursday, August 09, 2007 6:56 AM
considering the price of primer nowadays I don't see how'd it be cost efficient to repaint the car.Can't be the same.

lol I'm only messing

Thursday, August 09, 2007 8:17 AM
No i actually think what happend was he built the car identical to that other one but changed the paint, covered it with dirt just to confuse the hell out of everyone!

Thursday, August 09, 2007 8:41 AM
i remember that car, im prety sure if u did a search, it would trun up a bunch of pics.

Proud member of JBOK
Thursday, August 09, 2007 2:04 PM
It Is the SAME car.. the guy(Hootie) that bought it off of Minion, Painted it another way.. For the Time being.. it was going to be a Candy Red and a Glossy black... but his job(Army) kept wanting him.. he went away came back the motor blew so... . He saved up money. and Bought a Turbo and everything for it... took it to a shop and was going to make it Rear Wheel drive( i think he was gonna put a 350 in it).. but the guy ripped him off.. So then he Didnt have time for it.. Plus he already had a 05 Cavy wit Type-J Kit on it.. and he was goin to Turbo that too.. so i guess he switched roads.. n Moved to Texas... i havent talked to him in almost 6 months

Thursday, August 09, 2007 3:31 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/397782 ----- more pics of minions

Friday, August 10, 2007 5:39 AM

thats the front-end off of my old 95 Sunfire.I swapped him the 95 for his Streetfire 03 front.**sniff*sniff** I miss my little red fire.

Friday, August 10, 2007 9:16 AM
Sup buddy. Yah that brings back old memories. I sold the car around two to three years ago still in primer. i had a bunch of pictures both of my computers with the picture on them died. Such is life.

Sucks to hear the engine blew on it. Do you know what actually went out on it?
I'd be curious to know where the car is now.

I just picked up another third gen. I got rid of my sunbird a few months ago. I'll eventually make a similar post to how I used to have doing my widebody. I rarely check the site anymore though.

Glad to see you're still around rich.

Cardomain|Myspace

Friday, August 10, 2007 9:24 AM
what happen with the sinbird man?

Friday, August 10, 2007 9:24 AM
M I N I O N - Sinbird wrote:Sup buddy. Yah that brings back old memories. I sold the car around two to three years ago still in primer. i had a bunch of pictures both of my computers with the picture on them died. Such is life.

Sucks to hear the engine blew on it. Do you know what actually went out on it?
I'd be curious to know where the car is now.

I just picked up another third gen. I got rid of my sunbird a few months ago. I'll eventually make a similar post to how I used to have doing my widebody. I rarely check the site anymore though.

Glad to see you're still around rich.

hey man whats up.Yeah I don't own a J anymore but i can't pull myself away.I now have a 06 crew cab Canyon,97 Grand Prix GTP and a 87 Buick Regal limited.You should really do that post on the widebody,I would enloy seeing it.Keep in touch man,maybe I can stop by one day and help out on the new ride.

Friday, August 10, 2007 7:22 PM
Old MD reunion is this thread haha! I remember seeing that car through the build up!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search