Progress and Fitment Pic - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Progress and Fitment Pic
Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:15 AM
This is the only pic of the progress we have made so far we got my new front and sides and like everyone says fitment sucks on all FIBERGLASS and its true i have yet to find a good fiberglass product ha ha... anywayz this is by far not goin to be the best car on the org loving the work that bigpoppa and a lot of other people put into there cars and its alot of work but anywayz here is the noly pic i got of the car right now its off my phone and the progress is from today...

Re: Progress and Fitment Pic
Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:19 AM
where did you get the kit from?? what c make is the kit?

my AIT racing pieces(front and rear) fit perfect. not a single adjustment needed to be made. although i cant say the same for my ED skirts. they came up about 1.5 inches short.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:21 AM
andysautosport not sure which one cause i figured they all were the same... ... by the way love your car man... wish i had bags

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 12:11 PM
My TRD front fit fantasticly. Versus Motorsports made it, bought it from Gravana. I literally just bolted it on, no trim work or fitment issues. It could have used some, but I didn't notice them until after it was painted so I said forget it, it's not a show car. The only add-on I did was put some extra support at the bottom of the kit.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 12:46 PM
iv bad a few kits in fiberglass and it all depends on who makes the actual mold.
progress is good keep at it.

all show, stock go
in the making
Wednesday, August 08, 2007 1:36 PM
niiiice. need more pics

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 1:45 PM
is that santa?
Wednesday, August 08, 2007 2:17 PM
Tredici wrote:is that santa?

damn u! i was gonna ask the same thing!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 2:22 PM
santa has body kits for christmas

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 2:26 PM
can i have the stang?

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 5:33 PM
From that pic it almost looks like your SS style hood has the scoop off-setted to the left (drivers) side... otherwise, nice choice. My BC2 front fit fine even though it was cheap.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 8:22 PM
i think its the pic that makes it looks set off to the drivers side ill take more pictures witha real camera tomorro thanks for all the comments....
The guy in the picture does look like santa.. ha ha never looked at it like that but no hes one of my good friends is amazing at body work which he should be from doin it for so many years...

and if you want the stang your going to have to come up with alot of money almost all original i would say 96-99% original...

the fitment issues im haveing is the bumper under the lights had a good four inch gap so we had to for now to see what i would look like stick some styropohm to the inside under the lights to bring it up other than that it fits pretty good on the sides and waht not.... so bc2 front dift sides and rear ...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search