My Latest accomplishment - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My Latest accomplishment
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:21 PM
I know its been done a million times, but its my first real mod, so im very proud of it. Plus, i may be out of the loop, but ive never seen a car with a Nintendo Wii in it

sorry the first pic is a little blurry, but they're not bad for a cell phone camera, eh?
Before:

After:

---

Re: My Latest accomplishment
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:27 PM
ah, now you can play with your wii on the go...

where'd you locate the wii?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:32 PM
i put it under the passenger seat, ran the cables under the console, you cant see it at all i was really happy about that lol. i tried putting it in the trunk between the back of the seats and my sub box, but every time there was a bass hit the game would skip for a second lol

---

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:46 PM
Your next mod should be cleaning your dirty carpet. I always thought that putting a gaming sytem in a car was a good indication you are addicted to gaming.

The bezel and the center console look very good, not to over the top.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 1:17 PM
my wife would kill me if i put my wii in the car but i might go old school and put in the nes

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 1:25 PM
heres a tc that ultimate electronics in arizona built. the tv pops up and the wii is in the black part you can see it in the pic

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 1:45 PM
wheres the sensor bar ?

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 10:41 PM
thanks for the comments, i was mostly showing the dash and console cuz i just finished painting it, the wii is just a lil somethin i cooked up lol

Wade: yes i know my carpet is dirty thanks for reminding me

Steven c.: i put the sensor bar on top of the screen, i dont play it while driving, so i just set it on there and hold it in place with some scotch painters tape on the bottom of the bar so it doesnt slip off and i can remove the tape easily

yellow22: that looks kinda like what i wanted to do if i ever end up putting a TV under the trunk lid, but that will be a lot farther down the road lol

---

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 7:15 AM
Chesterton wrote:Steven c.: i put the sensor bar on top of the screen, i dont play it while driving, so i just set it on there and hold it in place with some scotch painters tape on the bottom of the bar so it doesnt slip off and i can remove the tape easily

Velcro!

Proud member of PreciZion

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 8:07 AM
whats with the wire coming out of the glovebox, that needs to be fixed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, August 08, 2007 8:15 AM
^^ I see wires..... cant have that...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 3:08 PM
Hope you don't plan on moving that much when you play the Wii. Yay for the big interior in the Cavi's.

----------------------------

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search