AVIC D3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AVIC D3
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:17 AM
Well I have had the D3 installed for about 3 weeks and just now got to taking pictures of it. The install was pretty easy..the only real hard thing to do was trim the back of the dash to make it fit. The Navigation is right on and the speed sensor feature is pretty cool as well...heres some pics(sorry for the size)

Re: AVIC D3
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:21 AM
i want a ltitle bit further away pics please.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:21 AM
looks good man. i was thinking about getting one of those. i thought it would be to low. i got the flip up screen instead. is that one feel to low to you.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=108174799
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:25 AM
oooooooo i like that. how much it run ya?

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:28 AM
nice looks good up close lets see some pics from a little further away

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:31 AM
here ya go....

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:35 AM
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:oooooooo i like that. how much it run ya?

I got a deal on it for about 750 from a retirement sale from a good stereo place in my area

stephen featherly wrote:looks good man. i was thinking about getting one of those. i thought it would be to low. i got the flip up screen instead. is that one feel to low to you.

actually it isnt at all! I thought it would be as well but i like it better than my friends who has a pioneer in dash flip out in his cavy. You can see everything just fine anytime of day

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:36 AM
Looks sweet.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:59 AM
looks good, hide those LED tubes
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:05 AM
very nice! would the installation be the same for the Cav? meaning, the hole in the bezel be the same?

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:19 AM
Yea its the same I just installed mine about 3 days ago in my cav. had to cut the back of the dash to make it fit as well. And yes no modification required for the bezel

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 3:47 PM
what size one is that?

WI-Jtuners member
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:24 PM
That's the baddest ass looking screen I've seen in a J, I love that unit. Very nice.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:29 PM
I love that unit to..im trying to decide between going with the flip out or double din for my jeep....

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:44 PM
Heres mine

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:55 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:That's the baddest ass looking screen I've seen in a J, I love that unit. Very nice.

x2!

Member of J-body of Michigan.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:59 PM
02 redbadged wrote:what size one is that?

it has a 6.1" screen..a little smaller than the others but not really noticable and clarity is awesome on it!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:42 AM
Looks awesome! I love mine, bought it the day they were released. if you havnt wired it already for driving check out avic411.com. Also I cant figure out how to burn music vids that are playable on mine. Do you know how? And how do you get pictures on the background?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:02 AM
z yaaaa wrote:i want a ltitle bit further away pics please.

I want pics of it in my car please!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:01 PM
Carbon Cavi wrote:Looks awesome! I love mine, bought it the day they were released. if you havnt wired it already for driving check out avic411.com. Also I cant figure out how to burn music vids that are playable on mine. Do you know how? And how do you get pictures on the background?

hey yea i actually got the bypass instructions off that website. For the pictures you just put the photos you want onto a CD named PICTURES (all caps) with PICTURES as the folder name as well, just insert the disc and it should come up with a list of pictures that are on the disc. As for the music videos...just burn some from a file sharing place like limewire or winmx and start a data cd project, insert the videos onto the disc, and burn it..

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:56 PM
very nice it almost looks like it was stock

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 7:31 PM
awesome man thanks

Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:01 PM
how much and where to find it
Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:02 AM
nice install in that cavalier...i'll be putting one in mine very soon. i was wondering where you hooked the vss wire and what wiring harness you used

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search