kEEps getting CLEANER 'n CLEANER:) ..oh, and SICKER TOO..haha!! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
kEEps getting CLEANER 'n CLEANER:) ..oh, and SICKER TOO..haha!!
Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:06 PM
***b4 n e thing, the banner will come off when i get my tint strip on the windshield done!!!***
..haha, had to make that VERY CLEAR before ANY comments!!~

WELL, I've taken the neXt step w/ my exterior..and it took a little longer then expected to install too!!

I purchased custom projector headlights from Eric Foreman (whitecavalier01) which include 2005 Lexus IS300 projectors, and Lexus IS300 HID kit, black corners and blue angle eyes. They came w/ the projectors mounted, just needed finished sealing.

Had quite a bit of trouble trying to figure out how to install them since they're only low beam bulbs w/ a power and ground to the ballasts but Ryan(Darkstars) and Josh(izntrbl) greatly w/ how to built a harness through a relay.

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!

....and ON W/ THE PIX!!!!!

BEFORE:

..and...AFTER:

and a few Xtras

..and my personal fav...

Re: kEEps getting CLEANER 'n CLEANER:) ..oh, and SICKER TOO..haha!!
Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:08 PM
looks alright, the CF looks a little outta wack with the black IMO and the white rims and banner seem to vibrant (id maybe go with a black wheel) and remove the vinyl
Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:09 PM
really sets off the front now. i like it. and im sure people will say get diff rims. keep them. car looks nice. too bad you have the 2200 though

Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:13 PM
i like it, there lance.r

Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:15 PM
id love it so much more if that white line was a little smoother
but still looks great

Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:38 PM
ill take your old set of headlights

Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:48 PM
If everything that was WHITE was BLACK, I'd love it!

Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:49 PM
Lance......nice, very nice...I am glade they came out well. I worked hard building those lights....they look good. Hope you take care of them and enjoy them most of all.

New Sponsors: Show Stopper Tuning, Turbo Tech Racing, Izn Trbl Inc.
Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:51 PM
I would say put some mesh in the front,other than that looks good

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Sunday, July 01, 2007 9:03 PM
you need mesh and a much cleaner motor and your set

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Sunday, July 01, 2007 10:57 PM
looks very familiar! i love it. you need some mesh my friend.

Member of J-body of Michigan.

Monday, July 02, 2007 4:47 AM
those look great. I think that helped a lot with the black and red theme. that tint strip is going to make a huge difference too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 02, 2007 4:48 AM

Monday, July 02, 2007 4:58 AM
looks good, sorry i couldn't help out more then what i did, haven't really looked into or messed with a HID kit.

Monday, July 02, 2007 6:06 AM
looks sweet. will pass along some advice that i received: paint the bulb housings black so the white circle isn't noticeable in the black corners.

Monday, July 02, 2007 6:50 AM
looks nice

Monday, July 02, 2007 8:46 AM
they look great now get some mesh in there!

Monday, July 02, 2007 9:00 AM
i like ur eyelids!

WI-Jtuners member
Monday, July 02, 2007 9:07 AM
like i told you on saturday, the projectors look pretty good man. keep it up.

Monday, July 02, 2007 9:33 AM
looks good! keep it up!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 02, 2007 10:19 AM
mesh, radiator shroud, and steam clean that engine.. and 2.4too..lol jk looks good tho man
Monday, July 02, 2007 11:38 AM
you should throw some white stripes on the front bumper too. it just cuts off at the headlights and doesnt look right.
the car looks really dark now, i'd like to see it a dark blue instead of red...that'd be hot

Monday, July 02, 2007 5:12 PM
Tredici wrote:looks alright, the CF looks a little outta wack with the black IMO and the white rims and banner seem to vibrant (id maybe go with a black wheel) and remove the vinyl

how does cf look outta wack w/ black and not w/ ANY OTHER COLOR if that's how you feel?
as for dark wheels..have heard it 1000x timez....i'm stickin w/ white to be different..and as stated in the first line, the banner will be leaving soon~
Vincent Morris wrote:really sets off the front now. i like it. and im sure people will say get diff rims. keep them. car looks nice. too bad you have the 2200 though

ur tellin me...had to rub that in my face didnt' ya vince!!! I esp know after being at a meet w/ 2 supercharged cavs...ahhH!!
gmanz24 wrote:i like it, there lance.r

thanks gary...good seein ya this past weekend..sucked that ya had to leave though..the cruise was fun till all the cops came!
Tracer Bullet wrote:id love it so much more if that white line was a little smoother
but still looks great

thanks...the "wave" is actually growing on me..it gives it a diff look~ i still hav eto adjust one of my doors too and the pass line w/ line up better too
ethan silovsky wrote:ill take your old set of headlights

make me an offer
markaj04 wrote:If everything that was WHITE was BLACK, I'd love it!

yeah..but then it'd be like every other red cav out there..but your welcome to your opinion
Custom J a.k.a Whitecavalier01 wrote:Lance......nice, very nice...I am glade they came out well. I worked hard building those lights....they look good. Hope you take care of them and enjoy them most of all.

thanks again man, i love the lights..i just hope i can figure out the pass side headlight..lol
you fab'd some amazing lights..i'll def take car of them!!!
Grumpy McGrumpster(BIGGSZ24) wrote:I would say put some mesh in the front,other than that looks good

had some in there...I'm just in the process of painting it black..if the pic was backed up a little bit you'd see it on the floor to the right ..haha
JoeyDaBomb wrote:you need mesh and a much cleaner motor and your set

have mesh..and the pic is a bad pic of the motor..its actually pretty clean w/ the covers on
Club 136 (ACav2Envy) wrote:looks very familiar! i love it. you need some mesh my friend.

familiar how?
...'n yep..got mesh
the lemur wrote:those look great. I think that helped a lot with the black and red theme. that tint strip is going to make a huge difference too.

thanks bud..yeah i really think its goign to complete the look i'm goin for~ needs a damn good buff job yet too~
manta z(now o3 eCot3c LsS) wrote:looks good, sorry i couldn't help out more then what i did, haven't really looked into or messed with a HID kit.

you actually helped more then ya know...josh actually gave me the wrong harness guide and yours was right for highs/lows/ground..helped a LOT!!
s1lver_N1p wrote:looks sweet. will pass along some advice that i received: paint the bulb housings black so the white circle isn't noticeable in the black corners.

thanks man..and damn, i didn't even notice that really..thanks for the advice!!
Darkstars wrote:looks nice

thanks.....and thanks again for your help!! sure is nice to have people to rely on when i'm in a binde
still got my cover?
STREAKER1369 wrote:they look great now get some mesh in there!

check
02 redbadged wrote:i like ur eyelids!

i was actually quite skeptical about them until i installed them. They actually end up accenting the cf hood
cannon fodder wrote:like i told you on saturday, the projectors look pretty good man. keep it up.

thanks tony..means a lot..hope to see all you guys again soon...always a good time
BoltZ22 wrote:looks good! keep it up!

Thanks Brandon...so what you thinkin about another BI or TRI state meet?..so i can actually bring my car!!
Jonathan shumacker wrote:mesh, radiator shroud, and steam clean that engine.. and 2.4too..lol jk looks good tho man

mesh check, radiator shroud check, and a couple other goodies still comin..stay tuned..haha
Etec22 wrote:you should throw some white stripes on the front bumper too. it just cuts off at the headlights and doesnt look right.
the car looks really dark now, i'd like to see it a dark blue instead of red...that'd be hot

in all honesty i was in a toss up between red and blue..but i've always had a red car and it'll be hard to ever not drive one...so i figured i wasn't quite ready for that step..haha
as for the white strips...umm...don't think it'd quite look right. Had a chop done of it going all the way around the front bumper actually too and yeah..no go.

thanks again everyone...appreciate all your comments!! keep 'em comin~

Monday, July 02, 2007 5:36 PM
hey man u should get some mesh in there.................. hahahaha i had to everyone else decided that 5 times sayin mesh is needed wasnt enough hahaha, oh if ur down im all about an eco swap...... can u say polished charger

Monday, July 02, 2007 5:40 PM
Looks really good, now ditch the white wheels

Monday, July 02, 2007 6:18 PM
man that looks good .. your doing your thang hell with the haters

My Car Domain/My My Space/Likemyride.com/Showmeyour.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search