Work in progress - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Work in progress
Friday, April 27, 2007 7:33 AM
Finally got around to redoing some stuff to my cavy after a long hard winter the black parts are just in primer for the time being not sure what im doing white a paint scheme as of yet may just go back to all white and plan on lowering it here soon as i figure out what kit i wanna use for that, but here are a few pics will post more as i go along. Thanks for looking

Re: Work in progress
Friday, April 27, 2007 7:34 AM
vents = 1998 rice. get rid of em, paint it, drop it, youll b good

Im out there Jerry and Im LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT
Friday, April 27, 2007 7:37 AM
not my style but looks like it is coming along nice.. my only thoughts I would put in the window shrowds or whatever they are called imo only look good on big red neck trucks
and it seems like the kit dont really flow... the front bumper dont matech the rest.. but as long as ur happy with the route is all that matters and keep up the good work.

Friday, April 27, 2007 7:43 AM
Take the louvers off, paint behind your front bumper flat black, paint the car, drop it, different rims and you'll be goldin.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, April 27, 2007 7:58 AM
Got new rims in the garage if i can dig up a pic i will post them they were just my old winter rims i had on, Yeah the vents are coming off, thought of that over the winter just havent gotten around to it yet. I need a lowering kit that can be easily adjusted since here in PA these roads are crappy but i dont wanna go with bags is there any other option i can use that anyone knows of? And does anyone know of a durable paint that is gonna hold up behind the front bumper since there are always peebles flying around on these roads, not sure if undercoating it will hold up or not.

Friday, April 27, 2007 8:13 AM
i got kyb agx's on sportlines .. rough ride no matter where the settings are dialed to but seem to be runnign strong.. the lowering kit has been through 3 cars and i picked them on when the agx's were still pre order.. so if u dont mind it a lil rough i wub my setup

Friday, April 27, 2007 8:46 AM
Just use either duplicolor, or krylon flat black... Ive had mine painted black for about 2 years now and it hasnt even chipped... No need to put clear or anything over it..

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search