part 1 of new mod - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
part 1 of new mod
Saturday, April 07, 2007 4:31 PM
from this...

to this...

new camera phone ftw!!!! u can see the differences in the quality.. still sux, but way better. i wanna try and do the fog lights black eventually... o and the black corners are in the mail.. should be on by next week to complete it..

Re: part 1 of new mod
Saturday, April 07, 2007 5:11 PM
got any headlights or corners you'd like to sell?

congrates on the new camera too. take your time with shots and if all else fails. delete. lol

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire

5 seconds to find another street...
Saturday, April 07, 2007 5:26 PM
fpz24 wrote:got any headlights or corners you'd like to sell?

congrates on the new camera too. take your time with shots and if all else fails. delete. lol

well the old headlights and corners are goin to my friend cuz he painted his extra set for me, for no charge...

Sunday, April 08, 2007 5:30 AM
haha nice! im in the same exact boat. I just painted my headlights this weekend. i have clear corners and black headlights about to go on the car! black corners are in the mail. Now i can see what its going to look like when i put them on later. lol.

Sunday, April 08, 2007 6:57 AM
should look nice on ur color car.

Monday, April 09, 2007 12:08 PM
like this?

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, April 09, 2007 1:25 PM
haha thanks looks good on yours so far! still waitin on the corners? i am

Monday, April 09, 2007 2:00 PM
yea...im in class right now and haven't gotten any phone calls from my parents about any packages so no corners yet...

Monday, April 09, 2007 3:49 PM
damn dude those lights are HOT!!!! they look like mine! oh wait I did those for ya! thanks for the props..... if you dont get the corners in, in a timely fashion let me know and I'll do you up your clear corners.

Monday, April 09, 2007 4:54 PM
heres a crappy cell phone pic of where mine are at havent gotten any packages either...

Monday, April 09, 2007 6:05 PM
Shasta McNasty wrote:damn dude those lights are HOT!!!! they look like mine! oh wait I did those for ya! thanks for the props..... if you dont get the corners in, in a timely fashion let me know and I'll do you up your clear corners.

lol i didnt even know u were on here!!!! *** SIDEBAR**** this dude right here....Shasta McNasty is the awesome homeboy that did these for me.... MAD PROPS TO THIS MAN!!!

the corners should be here this week...

Monday, April 09, 2007 6:25 PM
you said that they would be there last week

Monday, April 09, 2007 8:48 PM
yea, but for some odd reason its takin extra lonnnnggg...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search