B4 and after-getting it clean - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
B4 and after-getting it clean
Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:23 PM
when i first started to work in this car i was going for a kinda wild look and found out the other day how much i really dident like the direction i was going in with it....so i started over...compleatly...haha i started with new suspension (tien ss's with the edfc, i had a crappy ebay setup) then i went and got rid of the body kit and went back to stock...then i was loooking at the rear end and noticed my exhaust was pretty ugly....so i changed that as well

well here are the pics of b4 and after...ill start with the b4

b4and after suspenson

b4 front

b4 rear

b4 side

b4 exhaust

the guy who welded my exhaust last time dident even finish the weld!

ok so now here are the after exhaust pics (2.5 inch from the cat back with magnaflow res and muffler)

had to paint it black so it CANT be seen from behind

and a pic of the new and improved (IMO) side

and the front and side

so yea thats about all the work i did today...tomarro i am putting the EDFC on and maybe a few other things...

soon ima start working on the motor...and i am deff gnna keep it clean as well...i dnt want any performance parts to show...

opinions are welcome

I <3 3COT3C!

www.IZNTRBL.com

Re: B4 and after-getting it clean
Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:41 PM
nice!! I wish I had suspension like that on your befores is that Stock struts??

Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:49 PM
Damn sleeper style! haha

I like the exhuast but it just looks like you just dont have a muffler. Cool for a drag car or something but not realy on a cavalier imo

Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:59 PM
MATTY B FROM JC wrote:nice!! I wish I had suspension like that on your befores is that Stock struts??

no you dont, its ebay coils on stock struts, no one wants that, ever

huge inprovement man, i think you are indeed headed back in the right direction!

Friday, April 06, 2007 12:16 AM
shoot trust me man I have ebay springs now I told myslef that i would buy the struts later but now it seems I am going to riding like this for awhile but oh well I will get around to it eventually!! And when I say eventualy I mean sometime in the near near future!!

Friday, April 06, 2007 12:32 AM
the suspension upgrade was by far the best investment iv ever done to the car...ever!...as for not being able to see the exhaust...i dnt wana be like every single other person out there with a huge piece of chrome hanging off the back of the car...nor do i wana look completly stock...so i figure hiding it completly but still having a really nice sound is the best way to go...it is extreamly quiet when im not on it but as soon as i lay into the throtle it really opens up pretty nice...

I <3 3COT3C!

www.IZNTRBL.com
Friday, April 06, 2007 2:18 AM
Soooooo much better, going in the same direction I'm going as soon as I can get my new car....

Friday, April 06, 2007 3:34 AM
I like dit before, but now i lov eit, it screams sleeper, you just need a GMPP Supercharger bro.

Friday, April 06, 2007 3:42 AM
looks pretty sweet. wish i had an 03+ front end to take ur kit. i like ur idea on paintin the muffler black. not sayin you came up with the idea or anything, maybe you did but you get what i mean.

Friday, April 06, 2007 5:34 AM
that exhaust looks awesome, what a good idea.

IMO you should have kept the sideskirts, gotten rid of the front bumper for a stock w/ lipkit.

again I really like that exhaust... if I didn't need such a free flowing setup, I would have had a turn down just like that

keep it up.

you do need a GMPP S/C

Friday, April 06, 2007 9:19 AM
RK lip kit maybe?

I think that'd look hot in red.

Friday, April 06, 2007 9:51 AM
whats an EDFC?

Friday, April 06, 2007 10:01 AM
I'm lovin the sleeper style! What do you have planned for the engine?

Also how does that sound?

Friday, April 06, 2007 10:11 AM
so much better!!!!!!

Go Premium, it builds character!

Friday, April 06, 2007 11:36 AM
MATTY B FROM JC wrote:shoot trust me man I have ebay springs now I told myslef that i would buy the struts later but now it seems I am going to riding like this for awhile but oh well I will get around to it eventually!! And when I say eventualy I mean sometime in the near near future!!

dont waste your time, those will ruin any set of struts, trust me when i say that those ebay crapovers were never supposed to be on a car

when you save up enough buy either a full coilover setup or at the least lowering springs and struts that can handle the drop of a propper spring

Friday, April 06, 2007 11:47 AM
z yaaaa wrote:whats an EDFC?

an EDFC is a damper controller for my tein ss setup...

as for what i have planed on the moter ima keep a secret for right now...mainly because i have to many ideas floating around....so much to choose from....i really wana do boost...so turbo is gnna be the way i go...the superchargers never really got my attention....but then there are a couple other things i wana try as well....i guess we will see in the next couple months..

i am looking for LS sport side skirts if anyone know wher i can find a set?....im really interested in buying them

I <3 3COT3C!

www.IZNTRBL.com
Friday, April 06, 2007 11:48 AM
a huge improvement! It looks really good

I have the same exhaust setup right now and I love how you can't see the muffler, but when you nail it it screams.

lookin good man!

Friday, April 06, 2007 12:30 PM
Good stuff man, very good stuff.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Friday, April 06, 2007 1:10 PM
thx alot guys! im pretty happy with it as well

I <3 3COT3C!

www.IZNTRBL.com
Friday, April 06, 2007 4:47 PM
ls sport side skirts

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search