spring update - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
spring update
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:26 PM
Well over the winter I collected some parts and now over the last 2 weeks i have installed most of them. These were some quick pictures i will get some real good ones within the week. The air ride is the easystreet kit that i purchased off of mike clements (strippedcav98) and the wheels are 18 inch drag dr-3s that i purchased off of corey rau (sunfireGTcustom).
old look:

new look:

And i just got this piece last week from mike weigand (Broughtdownkustomz) and i know there was some problems with the quaility of these pieces but this one was great and i love it. Also i do plan on painting the bezel a different color but im not sure what color im doing the car yet.
bezel:

Before anyone says anything yes i need a lip kit and im waiting for it to get here if it ever does...
I also got front and rear strut bars, toyota tails (pictured but kinda hard to see), CBD eyelids, and toyota mirrors (just need a switch to work) over the winter.
Comments welcome good or bad
thanks
mike

01 cavi 4 door
big changes coming in 07

Re: spring update
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:31 PM

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:33 PM
i like it!!!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:41 PM
nice!!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:49 PM
sweeet!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 3:08 PM
Thanks for the good comments guys!!!

I forgot to mention its still got a ways to go i want to shave the handles, locks, antenna, and gas door and then paint and who knows what else

keep the comments coming

01 cavi 4 door
big changes coming in 07
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 3:12 PM
Looks great! love how clean it is! get handles done in white and remove those bowtie badges!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 3:33 PM
looks real good! with all the changes you have planned its gonna be amazing. i say keep it white, i love white cars

Member of J-body of Michigan.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 4:16 PM
i say u took a few steps backwards. did u have to sell the hood, black head lights and rims to buy all the new stuff?

i think it woulda looked amazing if you would have got the bags and the new rims and left everything else the same as it was.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 4:30 PM
Well i sold the hood cause it was garbage and started spliting on the sides and i never had black headlights just the corners and i wasn't to thrilled about them. The wheels i got rid of because they were not the the direction i was going with car and plus i think it looks alot better tucking 18s.

01 cavi 4 door
big changes coming in 07
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:44 PM
Look great. Any steering wheel alignment problems after the Air Ride install?

JASON's "AIR RIDE MAFIA" (airbagsource.com)

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:49 PM
o yea lol its off to the left alot its a little wierd to get used to but my buddy said he could adjust it so hes goin to try this weekend

01 cavi 4 door
big changes coming in 07
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 6:05 PM
wut up dude, glad you liked the bezel, looks great in the car!, also the car looks hot, i love sedans that are bagged!, keep up the good progress!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 6:12 PM
hott!!!!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 6:59 PM
lookin great man! cant wait to go cruzin in the summer when my cars done man! Keep it up!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:06 PM
sedan ftw!

nice ride.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:02 PM
looks good mike well u know that already....hope u like the new parts u got from me to add to that list......

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:35 PM
BAGGED SEDANS FTMFW!

Thursday, April 05, 2007 7:05 AM
Quote:

BAGGED SEDANS FTMFW!

x2. looks hott man keep it up
Thursday, April 05, 2007 7:57 AM
Looks great Mike did you ever try hitting up street-line for the switch? Im pretty sure he has some in stock. And keep it white it looks smexy imo

Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:15 AM
looks very hot. im gonna miss the bags but it looks hot on your car. let me know if you need any help with anything

Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:11 AM
Im loving all the great comments keep it up this is what keeps me motivated

01 cavi 4 door
big changes coming in 07
Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:45 AM
i say paint the mirrors, shave the handles and get a lip kit and your good

Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:38 PM
Well the UPS guy just dropped something off:

Its the rear lip from Wings West its the W-type now i just need to get the rest of the lip kit so it could go to paint.

Heres a quick pic with it just sitting on the bumper:

01 cavi 4 door
big changes coming in 07
Thursday, April 05, 2007 4:38 PM
thanks to me on the rear lip

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search