Some new pics before lowering... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Some new pics before lowering...
Sunday, March 11, 2007 4:42 PM
Not much new, but I put in my Nokya yellow fog light bulbs (which pictures do no justice at all, I love them) and I found a new road to take pics of my 4x4 lol. I have all of the parts I need to lower my car, except the Road Magnet Springs I ordered and I should be getting those within this week or the next. Tomorrow I will make some stock suspension measurements to compare with when I am lowered. I threw the pic of my new center caps in there because I could never find any decent pics of them when I asked for them (they will be installed same time as lowering parts). I have more pics on my cardomain and can post any of them in higher resolution if anyone wants them let me know...
Nokya JDM Hyper Yellow Fog Light Bulbs (880 27w 2500K)

'02 LS Sport Bowtie Center Caps (Carbon Fiber/Red) GM Part Number: #9594585

This is my high school...

And the other pics...

Questions and comments always welcome...thanks

Re: Some new pics before lowering...
Sunday, March 11, 2007 4:50 PM
I need center caps how much?

Sunday, March 11, 2007 4:51 PM
Looks good, waiting on my road magnet springs aswell.

Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:11 PM
damn those center caps are hot, how much were they? i want a set.
its going to look hella clean when dropped

http://www.gadomestics.com/

Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:33 PM
I ordered my center caps from GMPartsDirect.com. Like I said the part number is 9594585 and it is a special order item (non-returnable). They are $11.15 each and with the four I bought and shipping it ended up costing me $54.55 total. It is amazing how fast they get on your order. I ordered them and in less than 4 days I had them and I could track them all the way. Very pleased with both my orders from them...

Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:25 PM
well I really only need one. But i figure they would make nice christmas tree ordiments.

Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:28 PM
Looking clean. You coming to the meet, right?

Pictures: www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=298583&t=298494&p=1
Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:38 PM
looks good man cant wait for the drop. o and sorry i didnt get back with ya on the eyelids situation been busy with school. if ur still interested ill look into shippin um 2 ya since i got some time next week since im on spring break. let me no.

http://www.myspace.com/xtremegravity http://cardomain.com/ride/833995

Monday, March 12, 2007 6:20 AM
Yo man how yellow are those??? I've been wanting a set for the wifes LS sport but can't find a yellow to suit me...

Monday, March 12, 2007 1:58 PM
Lito wrote:Looking clean. You coming to the meet, right?
Umm, idk yet, haven't decided...
05xtremecav wrote:looks good man cant wait for the drop. o and sorry i didnt get back with ya on the eyelids situation been busy with school. if ur still interested ill look into shippin um 2 ya since i got some time next week since im on spring break. let me no.
o its cool man dont worry about it. honestly i haven't really decided if i want them, but if you check out the shipping to 46122 then i will more than likely buy them anyway...
05CaVaLiErBaRkIn3Rd wrote:Yo man how yellow are those??? I've been wanting a set for the wifes LS sport but can't find a yellow to suit me...
Like I said, the pics do no justice at all to these bulbs. They really are yellow (not an orange kind of yellow either) and are brighter than the stockers. For having the same wattage as the stockers, they blow them away imo. I got mine on ebay for like $20 shipped and am more than satisfied with them...

Monday, March 12, 2007 2:32 PM
Careful with those bulbs, you may find they melt the harness/fog housings. My buddy sells em at his shop, and just about everyone who bought some came back saying the same thing.

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "

Monday, March 12, 2007 2:51 PM
Dave Dunsmoor wrote:Careful with those bulbs, you may find they melt the harness/fog housings. My buddy sells em at his shop, and just about everyone who bought some came back saying the same thing.
from using them at all or just from using them for extended periods of time? because i hardly ever use mine. they are mostly for looks...

Monday, March 12, 2007 2:56 PM
I used those same Nokyas for 2 years with no problems in my '01 Z, which has the same fog light housings as your LS Sport.

Monday, March 12, 2007 3:07 PM
I know my luminic whites melted mine, but mine were on anytime my headlights were and when i cruise with my leds on.. usually on my ways in the morning when it was dark theyd be on for the 30min drive.

Atk2008 wrote:
Lito wrote:Looking clean. You coming to the meet, right?
Umm, idk yet, haven't decided...

you should, gonna be a good ole time.. should be a really good turnout.. and ill be there

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 2:14 PM
I wouldn't think mine should melt. Like I said I mostly just turn mine on for looks for a few minutes or quick drives. Harldy ever actually need them due to fog.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search