Few new pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Few new pics
Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:36 AM
The interior with my new in-dash motorized 7-inch screen. I display my HP tuners gauges on it, so it's not completely useless

My car and my friends Supercharged Integra

YUCK! wheel gap = nasty. Suspension is next for sure. And my friends '99 Prelude.

My car definitely likes this Florida weather better than that old Michigan stuff, but now it's time to get it ready for storage while I deploy.

Let me know what you think.

Aaron

Re: Few new pics
Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:46 AM
S/C integra huh? Most seem to go turbo, do you have any more pics of that? I wish my car had the factory LS body

Best quarter mile to date - 15.750 @ 85.82
"We ride together, we die together. Bad Boys for life"

Nimbus 9, some friends of my that rock! Click and experience them for yourself
Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:01 AM
s/c teg...don't hear that too much. from what I can see it looks sweet. who's faster?

Getting "better built" for the '08...
Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:04 PM
car looks good..

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:15 PM
Take care on your deployment!!! If you stop over at Ramstein shot me an email and I'll buy you a cold one!!

Car looks great!

Got any vids of you racing? Looked at your profile and saw you times....I'd like to hear that thing!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:40 PM
nice ride !! i see the HRC intercooler peaking out.
how is that turbo treating you ? i should have mine in the next 2 weeks - "i can't sleep !!"

Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:44 PM
wow, i see this with every integra, the front bumper doesnt match the rest of the car, and what are u doin with a whole bunch of hondas anyways

Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:51 PM
BUBSY(pgh) wrote:wow, i see this with every integra, the front bumper doesnt match the rest of the car, and what are u doin with a whole bunch of hondas anyways

Maybe he is friends with the people that own them? That would be like me only hanging out with people that own Camaros or Chevys.. it doesn't work like that.

1983 Camaro Z28
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search