Please post your roof racks. - Photos & Media Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Please post your roof racks.
Saturday, November 25, 2006 3:37 PM
After seeing the growing interest in roof racks I would like to make a post to see all the cool roof racks there is for J's.

PS: cant wait to see these trick rides.

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Re: Please post your roof racks.
Saturday, November 25, 2006 3:53 PM
...people use the roof racks to help ours cars do what they were designed to do. drive people and stuff around. some people realize that its stupid" to trick out cavys. im not one of them. i try to mod mine...but im realizing there are so many nicer cars out there. if people have roof racks let them be dude. they might have a car that looks a little goofy, but they also dont have more money in mods into their car than its worth.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Saturday, November 25, 2006 4:00 PM
i need to get pictures of my canoe and kayak on top of my cavi. but hey i've got a rack that can be easily removed and doesn't hurt the paint.

Saturday, November 25, 2006 4:03 PM
GOOD POINT BRIAN! honestly. But, WHICH type of people is this forum for again?

Ghey Jbody's = Google Image Search + Ebay

Nice Jbody's = Jbody.org

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Saturday, November 25, 2006 4:08 PM
God you are hands down one of the biggest jack ass's I have come across on here in a while.

You want to talk about pointless threads. THIS IS ONE OF THEM.

On top of that you seem @!#$ offended that he made the post. Do you have no life?

Your last post in this thread is so ignorant, it needs no response

Saturday, November 25, 2006 4:13 PM
i would expect a more mature post out of a well-known veteran member.

Saturday, November 25, 2006 4:18 PM
No...not ignorant....HONEST. Seems like you are the one being offended. You're getting all out of hand and swearing just because I dont like Jbody's with roof racks. I would say the same thing for a Jbody with a suspension lift, brush gaurd, bike rack ,etc.

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search