my new winter beater - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my new winter beater
Monday, October 16, 2006 8:02 PM
Well I bought a 98 eclipse for a winter beater and put the cavalier in storage so here are some pictures of the winter beater ... and i didnt put any of these parts on this car it came like this from a friend so no commnets on the tails lol and muffler is sideways i know im not sure whats up with that lol but most the eclipse's i see have them that way so it has to be normal for a fart cannon or something

Re: my new winter beater
Monday, October 16, 2006 8:06 PM
haha i think its pretty sexy its better than my daily driver lol how much did you get it for?

Monday, October 16, 2006 8:10 PM
3000 it runs good and looks nice thats what i was hoping for you can see my old 4 door sitting in the back ground that now belongs to my sister that just started driving lol

Monday, October 16, 2006 8:14 PM
i picked my cav up for 3000 it runs ok.... :[ could have gotten one for a better deal that might have even ran better. it only had like 36000 miles on it too. o well i love my car... i have to search for pics of it on my comp. i will put them on myspace i will add you.

Monday, October 16, 2006 8:17 PM
ok sounds good

Monday, October 16, 2006 8:33 PM
your winter beater is nicer than the summer beater....

(im partial to that body style eclipse)

Monday, October 16, 2006 8:49 PM
k i got them on my myspace but i think they are a little small but here it is this is a first time look on the org of my candycane cavy
[/IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/schoolyardcavy/PICT1323.jpg[/IMG]
[/IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/schoolyardcavy/PICT1328.jpg[/IMG]
[/IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/schoolyardcavy/PICT1322.jpg[/IMG]

Monday, October 16, 2006 8:49 PM

Monday, October 16, 2006 8:53 PM
i like ur winter ride better then the summer one, nice choice

Monday, October 16, 2006 9:13 PM
they put the exhaust on there that way for 2 different reasons....according to those import guys. lol
1. so it'll fit back there
2. less restricive exhaust, it flows better and less bends in pipe

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 4:50 AM
interesting good to know lol thanks for that info

and i like my winter ride better then my summer ride (for now) after next year I wont lol

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 5:30 AM
I would rather have the winter car as a summer car then mine lol that style eclipse I love to bad they are hard to find in ontario yet florida they are like @!#$s everyone has one

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:03 AM
i love eclipses. the exhaust was probably just a straight back exhaust and he probably told the shop to put it in on the angle like that. its easy to spot the ones that are made like that. the real ones slightly go up and point off to the side. my buddy has an eclipse w/ a hks exhaust and it looked great. car looks real good, now i gotta get my beater running.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:14 AM
BuMmRz (Stealthfire) wrote:I would rather have the winter car as a summer car then mine lol that style eclipse I love to bad they are hard to find in ontario yet florida they are like @!#$s everyone has one

yea their are alot in fl and at least four with the first tow blocks of my house

anywazs nice winter beater so whats next planned for the cavy?????

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:44 AM
deff a nice winter beater

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:45 AM
great buy, wish i was lucky in finding one that cheap for my fiance.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:02 AM
summer car is getting the turbo treatment and if i still have the winter car and its in one piece after winter probably the winter car will get a new engine and turbo treatment as well lol she has a 149,000 right now

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:15 AM
very nice beater

no the shops have to put it on the angle. guy i know had 3" full exhaust made from a shop put on, when he first seen it he asked about the angle, and the shop said they had to for fitment issues or somethin.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 12:12 PM
CaviGirl2003 wrote:you can see my old 4 door sitting in the back ground that now belongs to my sister that just started driving lol

my girlfriend is going through the same thing next year... same exact car but i like the rims on yours... everyone has the damn "blueberry" four doors

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 3:14 PM
lol i liked it with my body kit and lowered but i wanted a 5 speed and i got it the eclipses is a 5 speed as well

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search