Street Scene Car Show 9/3/2006 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Street Scene Car Show 9/3/2006
Monday, September 04, 2006 8:39 AM
Today was a day for the ages...okay I'm not going to lie, but the weather was great and nothing went wrong for anyone in our little group of three cars. In the end John (hope that's your name, but on the upside I remeber Al...go figure) won 2nd palce (Gosh I hope that's right too) in his class. On to the pictures...

The line up...

We are all there, John and his wife (blanking on the name) in the 2002 Alero, Al and co-driver in the ???? Stage 2 SRT4, and Julia, Joe (Friend), and myself in the 2002 Sunfire.

While we all waited to be judged everyone was prepping the cars, some more prepared than yours truly. lol, only thing I had was the FREE Flitz I picked out when registering. So here is before and after Flitz on a rim...you can really tell the difference looking between front and back rims though.

After removing fingerprints off the CAI...

Now on to other Js that were to be found at the show...

The one and only...TOYFIRE

Hmm...could've swore I took more than two of that one

The Kiel Cavy (as seen at the Kiel City Car Show)

Now reduced $500 to $5,995

2000-2002 LS Sport

'97 Cavy with a Supra headlight conversion

Driver was already "three sheets to the wind" by the time of these pictures. All information was given by a friend that was detailing the car.

The conversion was done just prior to Dropfest this year and will be getting redone this Winter, the correct way. Things were starting to crack already. And no, this is NOT a trailer queen, its a daily driver.

And a cool spot for the gas tank filler...

Now the rest are just what I thought were interesting, later I will have some panoramic shots to show about how big the show was, just need to Photoshop them together.

An Eclipse from Shawano...

Another Eclipse...

1991 Eclipse GS-T with a built motor (Team Rush)

3000GT

Nice Baretta

Lowered Dually

Decked out F-150

Getting horny? Train horny that is...

Done up Navigator

Alright, hope everyone didn't mind taking a nap while waiting for the pictures to load. Also, there will be a couple motorcycle movie clips coming soon, they were playing around a little after the muffler rap contest, which John entered, but was easily out done. Was hoping for a little more out of the Alero. jk :rasp:

That'll wrap things up for now, but I have one last thing...I've NEVER been home from Manitowoc that quick! lol Al kinda disappeared there till we saw him at the bottom of the off ramp.

Re: Street Scene Car Show 9/3/2006
Monday, September 04, 2006 9:14 AM
that white cav would look good w/ different headlights and a regular drift rear w/o all that molded @!#$ on it

Monday, September 04, 2006 9:14 AM
nice cars

Monday, September 04, 2006 9:18 AM
I was supposed to go to this. Looks like it was pretty fun. I guess I missed out.

Monday, September 04, 2006 9:32 AM
Some nice rides for sure!!

That gull wing Cavy is starting to grow on me...I think i like it!

The Mustang's front is....hmmmmm....just not what I would do to my car but at least it had the engine to back it up!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Monday, September 04, 2006 9:59 AM
isnt that navi part of Positive Force. good show where was it Wi.

Monday, September 04, 2006 10:06 AM
not really diggin any of the cars, except maybe that srt4.

i'm baaaaack!!
Monday, September 04, 2006 10:28 AM
.kURt. wrote: not really diggin any of the cars, except maybe that srt4.

And that 00-02 Ls Sport was decent too.

Looks like some people have crazy tastes.

Monday, September 04, 2006 10:46 AM
some of the clubs i remember bein there was positive force, redline, team rush, byeond limits...im sure there were more, and i didnt take enough pics, since there were alot more cars then the ones we have pics of
the show was in manitowoc, and street scene put on an awesome show with alot of activities

02 Olds alero slammed and kitted n so much more
00 Ford Excursion 7.3..290hp 660 trq
Monday, September 04, 2006 10:55 AM
I <3 Bagged Duallies

Monday, September 04, 2006 11:40 AM
iv never seen so much rice in my life before

Monday, September 04, 2006 12:31 PM
BOOSTED CIVIC SIR wrote:iv never seen so much rice in my life before

your driving a import. Boosted or not, its still a jap car making it "RICE"

so, STFU

Monday, September 04, 2006 12:47 PM
Stenger wrote:

so, STFU

Oh boy,here we go ...

Monday, September 04, 2006 1:08 PM
JerseyKid (Boosted&JDM) wrote:
Stenger wrote:

so, STFU

Oh boy,here we go ...

lol. do i smell a lock coming up...

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, September 04, 2006 1:12 PM
Stenger wrote:

so, STFU

ok mr. i put cf fenders and hood on a stock car because it just blends in so much with a blue car.
so maybe think about it again. who is really rice, there is lots of rice at that car show. lol also ur a tool, just because its a jap car does not mean its rice LOL LOL. ur what gives jbody owners a bad name

Monday, September 04, 2006 1:24 PM
the word rice always tends to make me throw up in my mouth just a little bit. The funniest part about people who use that word is that they can generally be placed into one of two categories.

1. you are jealous

2. you think you are better then the people you are calling rice

I think #2 applies to a couple of the ppl in this thread. Grow up....nobody on here is any better then anybody else. Everybody has different tastes and opinions. just because yours conflicts with somebody else's doesn't mean that their car should be made fun of. rice should be added to all the other filtered words.

Monday, September 04, 2006 1:34 PM
Boosted SiR's car owns Stenger's....

I think Stenger is jealous of Said boosted SiR... I know I would be in stengers case.. but then again those cf fenders add at LEAST 15 hp and 12 tq...

oh well the cars were good!

Now for the videos!!!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, September 04, 2006 2:22 PM
Stenger wrote:I <3 Bagged Duallies

that buy is everywhere the system in the back is crazy as @!#$

Monday, September 04, 2006 2:23 PM
buy = guy sorry for the typo

Monday, September 04, 2006 3:02 PM
not to big on stereo, i just think the look of a dually pounded on it frame/rockers is just nuts.

as to me being jealous, no......

Rice----Adj. (a)Food from Uncle Ben. (b) Term used by old timers/domestic car owners to describe a Import car.

c/f fenders and hood. Fenders are being painted. Been talking to the guy who is painting them, and its going to happen by the end of September (provided money issues/family issues don't arise). Just have to finialize the design to lay on them.

But I like them. I love the reaction I am getting from them. Hated by everyone, untill they see them in person. Most people think they are black untill they walk up next to it, and then the "i didn't know they made carbon fiber fenders for cavaliers" questions arise.

Not to mention, I am the only one in my area to have the c/f fenders and hood on a cavalier. A few hoods on cavaliers, but nobody else with fenders.

Monday, September 04, 2006 3:17 PM
I dont want to really start anything big here but why didnt you wait until you had the money to paint them before you put them on? Thats what I would have done anyway, its like everyone and driving around with unpainted bodykits, IMO they should hold off and save up money to get it painted and then install it. It would look a whole lot better and not get them ridiculed by others. But thats just my $0.02, like I said, I dont wanna start anything huge and dramatic or anything...

Back on topic, looked like it was a good turnout at the show, I must admit, for not being much of a Truck lover I do like that Dually, hehe.

Monday, September 04, 2006 3:26 PM
that rear bumper on that white car is horrible, rest of it looks good, once he gets those headlights fixed

im digging that baretta tho, pretty hot.

Monday, September 04, 2006 9:48 PM
Stenger wrote:
But I like them. I love the reaction I am getting from them. Hated by everyone, untill they see them in person. Most people think they are black untill they walk up next to it, and then the "i didn't know they made carbon fiber fenders for cavaliers" questions arise. .

Haha , that made me laugh. Is that what you want?

"Yo dude, check out that cavalier with the black fenders over there ... "
And i bet it isnt the fenders , people are just surprised that companies make anything for cavaliers .. ( I used to get it all the time ).

And being jealous of anyone?
Thats rediculous, i really dont believe thats it. I think people are mature enough to say when they like someones car alot, not to put it down because their jealous.

. Only little kids do that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 04, 2006 9:50 PM

Monday, September 04, 2006 9:55 PM
no, not what I am going for, but it is funny to hear it.

im not jealous of anyones car, as I don't think anyone here really is. All though still want the bagged dually

Monday, September 04, 2006 10:39 PM
JerseyKid (Boosted&JDM) wrote:
Stenger wrote:
But I like them. I love the reaction I am getting from them. Hated by everyone, untill they see them in person. Most people think they are black untill they walk up next to it, and then the "i didn't know they made carbon fiber fenders for cavaliers" questions arise. .

Haha , that made me laugh. Is that what you want?

"Yo dude, check out that cavalier with the black fenders over there ... "
And i bet it isnt the fenders , people are just surprised that companies make anything for cavaliers .. ( I used to get it all the time ).

exactly what im thinking, this guy is a hardcore loser. he seriously likes the look that he just had a car wreck and couldnt afford to paint his new parts.
o well to each there own. this is comming from a guy who clearly stated on another topic that he got 16inch stock rims as a hp gain mod hahahahaa

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search