stock, washed and waxed! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stock, washed and waxed!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:54 PM
Ok PLEASE read this first! the story on this so fare is it is stock, im 17 years old ... just got a better job and paying off the car which i got barly 2 wekks ago. So there is no money that can be spent on the car for a couple months. I know its 4x4, i know its ... a stock LS Sport ... and sorry if i waist a couple peoples time. i just spent most of the day washing and waxing, getting off all the bug from driving to a friends house ... so if you dont like the stock sorry, it wont be stock for long after i get it paid off.

all comments welcome semi list of whats going to happen once its paid off!

^^^^ i know its a bad shot ... i was trying to use a crack instead of the yellow center lines

Secnic shots.

and my favorite picture ...

Parts list in order.
knoi yellow + sport line springs
fordged internals + all new engine and tranny mounts+ short throw shifter
hahn stage 2 turbo kit + custom made intake manifold (copy cat of the 2.3 HO) + turbo timer proefc B
clutch and flywheel
Hptuners
patriet pnp head
new valve train
turbo grind cams
new cv axles
and the list goes on...

again sorry if it was a waist of some ones ... 2 mins if that.

Re: stock, washed and waxed!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:01 PM
Stock is the best place to start. Looks good and clean.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:14 PM
that what mine looked like not too long ago. black is so sexy. good luck buddy and as always, keep us updated.

Round 1 Heat v Bulls 4-2 HEAT
Round 2 Heat v Nets 4-1 HEAT
East Finals Heat v Pistons 4-2 HEAT
NBA Finals Heat v Mavericks 4-2 HEAT
NBA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:22 PM
Nice ride. I think lowered and that car would be looking great. can't go wrong with the color
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:47 PM
what did you pay for it?

i remember mine like it was yesterday... stock wheels were on for about 30 min after purchased(:

its only cuz i had em on my white cavi prior to buying the black one(:

good luck!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:59 PM
Quote:

sorry if i waist a couple peoples time

Never a waste.

I'll get a new sig done up for ya.

Can you send me a high-res version of the sunset shot and one at the same angle as your first scenic shot, but the car facing the other way?

Either PM or email... makes no nevermind to me.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:20 AM
Looks good. Not a bad idea to pay it off first. Thats what I did and it saved me a ton on interests (three year loan paid off in 1). Last shot looks sweet!

Wide Body Progress

Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:25 AM
thanks guys! one thing i forgot is its a 5spd so im learning how to drive it to the best i can until i can get to the track and test it out.

I paid a little under 8 grand for it. which me and my dad should have got it lower due to all the paint chips we found, and the front bumper is one painted like @!#$ have a texture to it ... dont know whats its all called, and two it was pulled behind a RV before i bought it, and there are a crap load of dents in it.

kardain thanks man you did a sweet sig for me before and was hoping i could find you again lol. ill try to get them to you right away.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:30 AM
mmmmmmm...........stock

Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:08 AM
That is sweet, I would definetly take the emblems and mouldings off for now to make it look better until you can spend some money on it.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:41 AM
nothin wrong with bein stock! Looks great man.

Nice to sell another WI guy on the board

Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:54 AM
lookin good man!

keep it up and enjoy it...nothing wrong with stock at all...and it looks like you have some big plans in store too...patients is the key...and in between keep it clean!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:13 PM
looks real good. you got some nice plans for it. i need you to send me the last pic in high res to acav2envy@hotmail.com!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:56 PM
that is soo ugly... you should remove those rims, ship them to me, and then i will ship you my nice wheels...

hehe

15.1@90.34mph
Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:06 PM
dougall ... if you had 18" split 5 star , black with polished lip rims i would SO take you up on that offer lol !!

thanks for the comments guys ... i see the last picture is the favorite out of them all! il try to get some more later on when work isn't so crazy!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 10:10 PM
not a waste of time at all, almost everyone starts where you are at, plus you got the best color you could possibly get!! Let the modding begin, have fun with it, do what YOU like, and it will be sweet

Thursday, July 27, 2006 10:18 PM
Friday, July 28, 2006 1:45 AM
Mmmm... very nice car, dude. Makes me jealous.

Friday, July 28, 2006 8:18 AM
Looks good. Love the colour, and the LS sport lips!

Very nice, clean car you have there!

Friday, July 28, 2006 8:39 AM
kardain! thanks yet again i know who to go to now for a sig

96projectz24 let the modding begin oh it will once the car is pait off ... im working more and more so im getting closer and closer to getting it paid off, so im getting pumped!

i love the ls sport lip as well. i might need to paint the front bumper tho. there are alot of pits in it, and it has some orange peal in places. oh well ... thanks for all the comments guys ... didn't think i would get this many for a stock car

Friday, July 28, 2006 7:56 PM
why didn't you post this on the WI J-Tuner's forums?

looks good. can't wait to see the car progress.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Friday, July 28, 2006 7:58 PM
brandon ... idk ... it just seems like people on there just like to see new things not stock pictures. ill post them up some time tonight.

Saturday, July 29, 2006 12:00 PM
Looks good man

Sunday, July 30, 2006 8:09 PM
Very clean for sure

I say drop it first, but like I told you, that's just me. I don't think you can go wrong either way though...both would get done anyways, so just what you want first is what you should decide on.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search