New toys for the Cavy - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New toys for the Cavy
Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:11 PM
Everyone else is posting updated pics and i feel left out. So i decided to snap a few shots of the car and post pics of my upcoming projects.

here's a few recent shots

no more ls sport rear lip...time for something new
i wonder whats in the box

wings west w-type rear lip. only took 3 weeks to get it from gravana. according to gravana, wings west stuff is now made-to-order

and i bought this on ebay, pretty sure the seller is an org member

here's pic of my work-in-progress trunk setup

also picked up a set of z wheels and new tires from juggalozeke. i'm tired of my 18s and how much they weigh. they're up for sale if anyone's interested

and here's how the car sits now. covered in dust in the garage while i work on the new downpipe and the interior

i have a few crappy vids hosted on my photobucket account. the vids are just of me slowly accelerating through 1st and then letting off the gas to hear the bov. video quality is pretty crappy. the vids are only like 6 seconds or so

my photobucket

Re: New toys for the Cavy
Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:16 PM
Looking really good, I know its just flat black till you paint it, but I really like how it looks now.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:18 PM
that rear lip is going to look hott on there. Cant wait to see what your going to paint the car this time.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:29 PM
nice man but why is the lip all warped? because of how it was packaged? im sure it will straighten out but you would think they would pack it better

Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:46 PM
how much did that lip cost u from gravana? looks good
Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:48 PM
STREAKER1369 wrote:nice man but why is the lip all warped? because of how it was packaged? im sure it will straighten out but you would think they would pack it better

its still pretty warped. considering what gravana had me pay for shipping, i was very disappointed with the way that it was packed, the lip was just sitting the box. i figured that i would mount it to the bumper and let it sit out in the sun and maybe it would work its way back into shape. we'll see how well that works. it won't be installed until i get back from vacation. i'm leaving saturday and won't be back for a week. i'll be enjoying an oceanfront house on the outer banks

Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:50 PM
Da Boss (ts) wrote:how much did that lip cost u from gravana? looks good

a rediculous amount of money. the cost of the lip wasn't bad, it was what they charged for shipping. i paid $385 shipped.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:53 PM
Car is lookin good, vacation sounds like its gonna be fun. Wish I could be going to an oceanfront house right about now, instead I get to be surrounded by smoke from ~10 forest fires currently burning in or around my province, lol. I won't bore you with my surroundings though. Have fun on your vacation!

Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:56 PM
I coulda gave ya that lip for free.Ive got one yet from when I had my cav.You woulda just had to pick it up.I threw everything else out that wasnt on the car when I sold it,but I just cant put that thing in the garbage for some reason.
Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:56 PM
so if you had to pay to have it shipped, then why didnt you order it from ww?
sorry if its a stupid question

and if its ww then why did it come in a VIS box

sorry if im being stupid, i just woke up from a nap and im still kind of groggy

Im not a starfish, It doesnt grow back
Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:13 PM
hey patrick where in WI are you located??? i would take the WW lip off your hands if you are giving it away.....

Click Here for PIX!!

Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:22 PM
streetfireMK wrote:so if you had to pay to have it shipped, then why didnt you order it from ww?
sorry if its a stupid question

and if its ww then why did it come in a VIS box

sorry if im being stupid, i just woke up from a nap and im still kind of groggy

i chose to go through gravana because of the great service that i had received with all of my other orders. it came in a VIS box because i think VIS now owns WW. i could be wrong though.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:30 PM
man thats the only thing im missing is that WW rear lip...but 300 bucks for it, imma have to save more $$ since i got a part time job now..this sux...props on the work man....keep it up!

Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:06 PM
i kinda liked the older lip u had on it.. but this should look hot... your making me feel left out now

Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:08 PM
home of the packers
Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:08 PM
i really like the overall look of your cav. just something about it catches my eye. can't wait to see it all finished!
Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:03 PM
ww lip is a better fit and choice

Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:11 PM
if i were to ever change kits. thats exactly what i would do....

loving it!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Friday, July 07, 2006 3:32 AM
patrick, u have an e-mail address? or send me an e-mail......

Click Here for PIX!!
Friday, July 07, 2006 5:38 AM
niiiice

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, July 07, 2006 8:32 AM
FLAT BLACK! i'm lovin it what colour u gonna end up paintin it?

Friday, July 07, 2006 8:47 AM
wow, a 2200 turbo 3sp in the burg! So close to home! lol

Looks great!

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Friday, July 07, 2006 9:04 AM
Looks amazing as always. It just keeps getting better. I can't wait to see it in August, hopefully I'll be able to redirect some of your energy into my car.
Friday, July 07, 2006 9:28 AM
Holy crap, how'd you get those wheels so clean? I was trying to clean them up like that before J Caff came to pick them up but it wasn't working too well.

Car looks great, btw. Soon We can be the PA TRD Twins.

Friday, July 07, 2006 10:56 AM
JuggaloZeke wrote:Holy crap, how'd you get those wheels so clean? I was trying to clean them up like that before J Caff came to pick them up but it wasn't working too well.

Car looks great, btw. Soon We can be the PA TRD Twins.

I thought they were very clean when I picked them up. Looks like you take very good care of your stuff. The wheels had no weight marks or anything. Your car looked spotless too.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search