Pics of some of my goodies :) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pics of some of my goodies :)
Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:45 AM
Eibach sway bars

Kenwood head unit

Gravana Coil overs

On the way still are my tenzo black racing seats, poly control arm bushing and yellow top battery. Awaiting me to come home and pick up form fellow orgers is a shift plus and a header plus darkstars old trunk setup Hopefully dragracemyz24 I can pick up a tq converter form another org member to

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: Pics of some of my goodies :)
Saturday, June 17, 2006 7:04 AM
Sweet! Must have been stackin paper while out of commision eh!

Lemme know how the install goes on the sways! I'm getting them in pretty soon also. Won't be lowering the car though, I wanna see how it does on sways and stiffer shocks (AGX's) w/ stock springs. Maybe a pro kit, maybe.

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Saturday, June 17, 2006 1:32 PM
Almost looks like my pile of goodies i had stocked piled from X-mas.. lol. Lookin forward to seein it all installed.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 4:56 PM
Yeah and if you need a hand with anything then let me know. I have all the tools at my house that we would ever need. but if you do it up there then i could come help you too. I think i remember you saying something about coming back in september though. Its gonna be cold so my garage is heated as well. We can talk about it when things get closer, what condition are the seats in your cavy now?

Saturday, June 17, 2006 5:06 PM
sweet man glad to see your back....i have always loved your car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search