New Ebay purchase - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Ebay purchase
Thursday, May 25, 2006 4:56 PM
Newest purchase, got them on, took the car for a ride, and ended up with pics just after some rain, sorry for the quality, but you get the idea. Picked em up for like $75, needs a little adjusting still, but look great on the black

Re: New Ebay purchase
Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:04 PM
Lovin your car man, maybe black the bumper lights to match

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:05 PM
How is the light output with those headlights? I've heard some of them have less than satisfactory ouptut, depending on which brand they are.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:06 PM
Very nice

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:08 PM
They Call Me...Baby Gorilla wrote:How is the light output with those headlights? I've heard some of them have less than satisfactory ouptut, depending on which brand they are.

especially since they are only 75 bucks

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:08 PM
that makes the car loook so aggresive....dont black the bumper lights...but get clear lenses for em

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:11 PM
They Call Me...Baby Gorilla wrote:How is the light output with those headlights? I've heard some of them have less than satisfactory ouptut, depending on which brand they are.

yeah, I heard the same thing, but Im really not sure, havent driven it at night yet, but they seem to have decent output from what I saw in the garage. As far as the bumper lights go, I think it would look sweet with them blacked also, just not sure of the best way to go about it, but I will definitely keep that in mind, thanks for the comments and suggestions

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:15 PM
I had the same lights.. other than fogging up in the rain... they were nice.. output was def. nice

Congrats.. looks good

Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:05 PM
Yea my girl just got the same ones and they og up like crazy in humid and rainy weather.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:07 PM
Lookin pretty good.

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:04 PM
well, as far as foggin up in the rain, my car never really sees rain, it isnt a daily driver, basically just car shows and an occasional cruise, only reason it saw rain tonight is cause of some testing on some mechanical issues. And as far as the light output is concerned, I really dont do much night driving with it, just to and from shows in the morning and afternoon, so wont affect me too bad. I am probably gonna try to seal them up somehow, just in case

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:10 PM
the condensation in mine got so bad that i took them off and ripped them apart. they're sitting in pieces right now. gonna customize them now while i have them apart.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:41 PM
Had those and the chrome versiona,
Never an issue with fogging.

You have a set up Im' shooting for.

If you wanna black out your bumper lights you can get the smoke turn signal covers.
I think they still make them.

Goood find on them though, good price.

-M

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Friday, May 26, 2006 8:34 AM
just take some of the spray tint and tint the bumper lights till they are black.

Just a suggestion

Later
David

I need photoshop...cause its time for a new sig
Friday, May 26, 2006 10:44 AM
Hey I have those crystal clear headlights as well.. I love em.. Although I paid alot more for mine about a year ago.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search