Photoshoot (5 pics, 56k ok) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photoshoot (5 pics, 56k ok)
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:34 PM
Well I felt it was due for a few update shots. This is the condition of my car as of 11:11 this evening.....

Much <3<3<3 to those bastards ^^^

Re: Photoshoot (5 pics, 56k ok)
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:44 PM
Dude...damn 'coons! I dunno how many times those sluts have attempted to eat my bumper....and to top that, they try to ambush my bumper while I'm driving!!! Must taste good...?

That sucks...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:32 PM
man i hope you ate him

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:51 PM
On the other hand, I'm 99.9% sure the critter got the short end of the stick on that encounter...

crushed bumper < crushed skull

I know the feeling though, I joined the "2002 missing the front valence" club when one of those little bastards ran out in front of me... unfortunately, he knocked it clean off and I ended up running it over so it was pretty mangled too... lol

damn critters can't keep off the road... lol

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:29 PM
hell w/ fiberglass

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:31 PM
Damm, she was so pretty too

I once hit a raccoon and it's head popped off. Scarred me for life, I get freaked out whenever I drive down that road.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:50 PM
I hit one once in my old cav...messed up my front bad...i got out and made sure he was dead by kickin him a few times....%^** them
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:13 AM
any remains left? like limbs or fur. also, i thought the blood would have covered all those white marks from the paint chips and crack.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:06 AM
Actually the thing that pissed me off the most... the @!#$ walked away.... he was limpin, but he walked away....I think he rolled up on my fender and got thrown into a ditch with really tall grass. But the little @!#$ lived!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:09 AM
Jason (Pilz-E) (Willy-Nilly) wrote:Actually the thing that pissed me off the most... the @!#$ walked away.... he was limpin, but he walked away....I think he rolled up on my fender and got thrown into a ditch with really tall grass. But the little @!#$ lived!

for a little bit, at least at least until the internal injuries killed him... you can rest assured he didn't walk too far... lol

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:41 AM
I hit a deer once at 75 thats what got me into modifing...
3,703.00 airbags didn't go off though that was cool

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:31 AM
and last night i avoided a possum
you are bizzaro jeremy

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search