Retirement Pictures... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Retirement Pictures...
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:30 PM
Well, took some pictures today. The link is at the bottom of the page.

http://www.civilier.com/retired.html

Re: Retirement Pictures...
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:33 PM
dang man

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:37 PM
sad to see youlet go.. but someone's gotta move on in some point in their life

the one thing i will say that i respected the most about your car is that you kept it clean and kept it current to the sport compact theme, revamped the car when lips were becoming more popular and the whole "JDM" look. Props.

anyways i think you've been an inspiration to all of us some how. Good luck with your future endevoirs

2004 Nissan Maxima SE w/ Elite Pkg
2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ Sport Pkg
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:46 PM
man, I don't know what to say. I had seen pics of your car when I started working on my red '02 Z, and thought to myself "Man, I want my car to look something like that!" little did I know, I got the same rims you did... a pure coincidence, but I'm glad I bought them.
seems that now my car, and what I'll be buying for my car, will look almost exactly what your car looked like in some of the retirement pics. I was hoping for my car to be somewhat of your car's twin. LOL it's one of the best J's on the .org!
Good luck to you and yours, and if you do happen to part ways with the Civilier, make sure it's going to a great home.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:53 PM
What are you going to be driving now?

Thanks,

Big-L (Luc)
'04 Sunfire SL
http://www.totalsportcompact.com
Ottawa's premier car and lifestyle event!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:15 PM
im actually starting to like the new look better than the old look. it looks faster now, lol. but yeah, everybody has to move on eventually. i've been trying for a while to move on, lol. financial instability and a wedding wont allow it right now.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:20 PM
i always liked this car alot and its sad to see you go but good luck with whatever you are going to be doing....

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:40 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

-Brandon

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:45 PM
You were one of the pioneers, and one of the greats to come out of this site. You're car as well as your personality have always been well respected. You've been a role model to many, including myself. It is a sad day to see that car retired.

That was a good read, and good luck in the future. Don't keep us in the dark about your new projects.

Thanks for the good times.
Kris

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:34 PM
did you sell the car? if so what did you buy?

it is sad to see you go, you were one of the big names that got the title "j-body" known to many people who would of otherwise had no clue

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:36 PM
Viral (Kris) wrote:You were one of the pioneers, and one of the greats to come out of this site. You're car as well as your personality have always been well respected. You've been a role model to many, including myself. It is a sad day to see that car retired.

That was a good read, and good luck in the future. Don't keep us in the dark about your new projects.

Thanks for the good times.
Kris

^^ Im with stupid....

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:37 PM
Nice article! Your white J, gave me alot of inspiration to get my car where it is today. Then your red J kept me on my toes, constantly changing, and trying new things...and always improving and moding. I've constantly looked up to you through out the years, and its sad to see you go.

Mad props to all the hard work and dedication through out the past years.

Whats next?

Portage, MI
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:42 PM
Still have the car, obviously. It's my daily driver. And a fun daily driver at that! I'll probably keep it until next spring unless some great car deals come up this winter. I'm looking to get the Saab 9-3 with the V6 turbo. Moving up to a sedan so the wifey and I can start thinking about hauling around little Ian's...

For now, still wrenching on other people's cars. Probably will keep doing that. It's too much fun. The good part is it's their money...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:49 PM
if u wanna sell that supercharger...i have a beautifull 2 story house it can sit in

you scratch my ride IMA EAT YO CHILDREN
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:49 PM
So the way it is now, is the way its gonna be for good? until you destroy it or sell it?

Thanks,

Big-L (Luc)
'04 Sunfire SL
http://www.totalsportcompact.com
Ottawa's premier car and lifestyle event!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:56 PM
I'm glad I got to meet you and see your car in person last year.
It look great, I hope it serves you well for a long time.

I've only touched the surface of tuning the car, and already I feel like I will never let the car go.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:01 PM
Ian Lacey wrote:Still have the car, obviously. It's my daily driver. And a fun daily driver at that! I'll probably keep it until next spring unless some great car deals come up this winter. I'm looking to get the Saab 9-3 with the V6 turbo. Moving up to a sedan so the wifey and I can start thinking about hauling around little Ian's...

For now, still wrenching on other people's cars. Probably will keep doing that. It's too much fun. The good part is it's their money...
No it is the handprints left over in the bathroom that you will miss. I know this one is for sure!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:22 PM
I dont post as much as I used to anymore, but seeing another one of us older members moving on, I feel like i should say something.

I know how it must feel weird letting it go, ive tried and failed in doing that and now the car is rotting away in my driveway...

Let me just say congrats on all of the goals youve set and accomplished. Seems so long ago on the RK board... Mr Checkers, i almost bought a T wing like your old one because of you. You and teske are both reasons why i went with the importfighter front, just loved how it looked. You have been a great role model for our tuner world, which has turned you into one of the most notable J-body modifiers. I remember making it out to my first bash, i think it was the 02. Walking around the lot of the hotel, i saw your car and it was like seeing a celebrity.

Well i just wanted to thank you for being a great member and giving me inspiration.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:41 PM
this is my favorite stage of ur car! loving it!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:45 PM
Still looks hot! Sad to see it like that though from what it used to be. But of cource we all reach that point in our lives where its time to move on. I hate to say it but im close to that as well. Good luck with it all!

"Louis, you better watch who you call a child. Because if I'm a child,
that makes you a pedafile, and I'm not gonna stand here and argue
with a pervert" -- Peter Griffin
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:02 PM
Peace!

Disclaimer: I will probally offend you with what is written in this post.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:10 PM
i like this version best , more because its the simple clean stock look

and i like the clean and simple , lol

9-3 V6 turbo isnt a bad choice

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:26 PM
Get the 93 Black on Black with HID's

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:05 PM
have always been a fan in the years i've been on the org. car was and is still beautiful. congrats on a great ride and good luck with your future endeavors.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:14 PM
nice write up Ian.

My Myspace Page
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search