oh snap im almost done!!!! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
oh snap im almost done!!!!
Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:43 PM

its just primer , i figured im about done for my winter modding ill continue it this coming winter but now i just wanna be able to drive it

Re: oh snap im almost done!!!!
Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:49 PM
that looks awesome for primer

you scratch my ride IMA EAT YO CHILDREN
Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:49 PM
props on the work, def. not my taste.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:53 PM
I give props on the work, no doubt about that. but the back end looks like a seamonster.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:56 PM
hey, y didnt u buy a honda and do all that to it.. im sorry that is horrible

Sunday, April 30, 2006 1:02 PM
QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:props on the work, def. not my taste.

took teh words right from me.. sorry not feeling it. ur fender vents are on backwards lol u can over do a car.. and you've hit that spot.. teh front dont look bad minus the fender vents.. but the rear is... well... i dunno what to call it..

but it is ur car so if u like it thats all that matters..

Sunday, April 30, 2006 1:06 PM
1 HOT Z (Mark A) wrote:I give props on the work, no doubt about that. but the back end looks like a seamonster.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 1:11 PM
i dont like the tails but the rear end is sick

Sunday, April 30, 2006 1:13 PM
ive never done anything to my car to please the people on jbo , i knew noone would like but i do , i always like that rear looked on the sunfires thats why i choose that "seamonster" , and as for my fender vents being on backwards they were andys autosport fenders i got cause my one fender got destroyed , ive had them for about 2 years at the time it was the only fenders besides z3's i could find , i appreciate and except everyones comments , i understand everyone is entitled to an opinion , but i love my car and wouldnt change it for neone , i love everything about it from my " rice" tail lights to my wrx spoiler , to my backwards fenders .....

Sunday, April 30, 2006 1:30 PM
great work, love everything but the bomex front (imho the 03+ bomex is the worst front, followed by the evo)

Sunday, April 30, 2006 1:35 PM
I personally don't liek it either way but that drivers side rear 1/4 panel looks horrible, it almost looks liek an inverted fender flare cause its not flat, look at the shodows it leaves around where the rear bumper was molded in because it not flat. Still needs alot of work before I can say props on he work like the rest of the people have.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 2:04 PM
If i had to complain....i'd probably say the rear bumper. Just doesn't grab me for some reason with that wing and those tails. The fenders are fine. If you did everything just like how everyone else does it....it wouldn't be your car. People need to reinvent the wheel once in a while. I guarantee if that was the design of the fender originally and the other way wasn't available, the people would buy them up. Props on the work man.
Sunday, April 30, 2006 2:23 PM
i like everything but the tails, and the fender vent dirrection... other that good work. oh and i personally would pick different wheels but the ones you have are nice.

and awsome work either way

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Sunday, April 30, 2006 2:40 PM
front- eh....

back- gross.

but if you like it go for it.

-Borsty
Sunday, April 30, 2006 2:58 PM
wouldnt be my choice for a daily but dang thats a nice show car i love it.

http://www.geocities.com/WIJTuners/?200511

wi jbody site

http://www.cwctekcom.com/ go here for some awsome deals on installs and awsome stereo stuff in new lisbon, WI
Sunday, April 30, 2006 3:13 PM
i kinda like it actually, the only thing id suggest is that on the rear bumper, under the outer tails you kinda flush it to the body like to older cars. I think that would smooth out the whole look. But deff some great work there. It looks great.

"It's not illegal until you get caught"
Sunday, April 30, 2006 3:21 PM
its not a daily driver by any means with the price of gas ive been riding my suzuki

Sunday, April 30, 2006 3:33 PM
it looks like it need daul exhast to me, but nice work man~!

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Sunday, April 30, 2006 3:59 PM
ShiftyCav wrote:
1 HOT Z (Mark A) wrote:I give props on the work, no doubt about that. but the back end looks like a seamonster.

W3rd Props on work, but not my taste.

Try to Get stock tails or use VHT Niteshades and tint those black, make it look cleaner. IMO of course

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Sunday, April 30, 2006 4:23 PM
wow. the back end doesnt even flow together, not to be an ass, but ide rethink things over again...

Portage, MI
Sunday, April 30, 2006 4:23 PM
forgot to add....props on all the custom work

Portage, MI

Sunday, April 30, 2006 7:47 PM
i really dont like it

Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:10 PM
pretty much scares the hell out of me

Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:12 PM
wow.. looks like you did some really good work, car isnt my style but it doesnt have to be.. lol

I really think the work looks good though !

Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:39 PM
ggeesh peep, this thread almost depresses me from the negative comments. i think t he blue primer looks kewl.. mad props for the custom molding work. hey i see something, if you hadn't thought about, you might want to look into, the rear exhaust, get some tips like on a porsche and come out in t he middle with it.. that'll be kewl looking

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search