95-99 sunfire ground effects??? - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
95-99 sunfire ground effects???
Monday, April 24, 2006 12:25 PM
Hey i saw a sunfire at the dealership with ground efffects on it....it was a silver 2001

So my question...will this kit fit?...does anyone make a kit BESIDES the ugly "wings west" kit?

anyone with pics of ground effects on a 95-99 sunfire feel free to post thanks....

Re: 95-99 sunfire ground effects???
Monday, April 24, 2006 12:29 PM
helps to know what kit it is

Go Premium, it builds character!

Monday, April 24, 2006 12:39 PM
K if by ground effects you mean lip kits then no, your only straight option is the wings west kit. I bet the kit you saw was the rk lip kit. Unfortuantly there are really no lip kit options for sunfire pre 2000. If you feel up to it you can custom make something, like this

Thats the 00-02 lip kit on a 95-99gt bumper. If your looking for straight buy and install sorry but wings west or nothing.

Monday, April 24, 2006 2:05 PM
Yea lip kits...to me sorta means ground effects...Yes that front end you have looks identical....that wil not just bolt right on?....how hard was it? how bout the sides skirts and back piece? I dont have a Gt just an SE bumper does that make it harder?

Thanks for all your help....Laffs99gt...your ride is very impressive its sorta the look i want ...stock but lower/more aggressive look
Monday, April 24, 2006 2:14 PM
WHAT HE DID ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TOOK ALOT OF TIME AN A HEAT GUN TO MAKE IT FIT.

YOU CAN EITHER BUY NEW 2001 BUMPERS FRONT AND REAR AND THEN PUT THE LIP KIT ON

OR YOU CAN DO WINGSWEST IF YOU CAN FIND IT

OR A FULL REPLACEMENT BODY KIT

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Monday, April 24, 2006 3:37 PM
ya i had a hard time fitting that lip to my GT bumper

anything is possible just takes some time and work

Monday, April 24, 2006 9:10 PM
Mine in all honest wasn't that hard to make fit, jsut had to heat the thing up to the point of melting it almost lol. Then jsut drill some holes and bolt it up. Prolly about 10 hours in fitting all together, if i had to do it again would only take 5 knowing what i know now. If you decide that you wanna go that route lemme know I'll give you some tips

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search