I <3 The UPS guy.... :) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I <3 The UPS guy.... :)
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:38 AM
So I came home and found this waiting for me!!!!! W00t w00t!!! Gettin it put in Thursday, which is good because my clutch is about shot.

Anyone know how the stage II's are to drive... as far as daily drivers are concerned??

I ordered a SPEC Stage I, Karo thought he had one, but didn't... so he offered me a good deal on a Stage II... cause I'd told him that I needed it by Wednesday so I could get hte new clutch put in before I start my new job, so I could get to work. He said a part was missing from the Stage I or something, and would take a week to come in, so offered me this deal. Coulda just said "sorry you'll have to wait another week"... but didn't.

THANK YOU KARO!!!!

Re: I <3 The UPS guy.... :)
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:42 AM
Long time no update from you.

What else is new? Get that clutch in!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:45 AM
[quote=¤§Fallen Angel§¤]So I came home and found this waiting for me!!!!! W00t w00t!!! Gettin it put in Thursday, which is good because my clutch is about shot.

Anyone know how the stage II's are to drive... as far as daily drivers are concerned??

I ordered a SPEC Stage I, Karo thought he had one, but didn't... so he offered me a good deal on a Stage II... cause I'd told him that I needed it by Wednesday so I could get hte new clutch put in before I start my new job, so I could get to work. He said a part was missing from the Stage I or something, and would take a week to come in, so offered me this deal. Coulda just said "sorry you'll have to wait another week"... but didn't.

THANK YOU KARO!!!!

Pretty and powerful, just like you.

a stage 2 is not bad, you can still slip it. if you went stage 3, youd hate it for DD.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:01 PM
Jay wrote:Long time no update from you.

Well I'm going down to Dave's tomorrow evening, he's gonna put my clutch in for me. John's riding down with me to get Ashley's car...

I'm STILL leaking oil, I don't know where from. When I get my "beater car", I'm pullin the Fire off the road, rebuilding an HO motor, putting that in, getting a 92-94 Getrag tranny, pulling off my darn body kit, getting my exhaust lined up right, putting on new fenders, then I'm probably gonna either put the stock GT "kit" on, or get SE front and rear bumpers and get the RK Lip kit, so it's sporty-er looking and doesn't sit so darn low. Then, I'm either going to prime it (black primer) and leave it at that until I get the little dents and stuff pulled, and then either just painting it black again, or painting it this pretty blue candee color from X-otic. Depends on whether or not I feel like dealing with the door jamsand such being painted or not.

And then, depending on how funds go, I MIGHT get a short shifter and put on a turbo... I haven't decided yet... and have to see how funds go lol. *whew*

I don't know how in the heck I'm gonna manage all of this, but I'll figure it out. Depends on how soon I get another car so the Fire can come off the road for her makeover.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:05 PM
Did you will the lottery or something ? If so remember I'm your friend!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:08 PM
...sinister Js just cant keep their clutches working it seems

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:14 PM
haha yeah , definately good seeing updates on that car! As far as funds to cost ratio, i hope your situation is better than mine....how my car sat last april/may when u saw it....is exactly how it sits now, only difference being the eibachs are going in friday, and the CF eyelids i bought off Mark.....and i dunno if you remember all the plans i had for this thing to be done by last summer lol. well good luck re-modding, and lemme know how that clutch treats you, i was thinking about that one

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:14 PM
haha yeah , definately good seeing updates on that car! As far as funds to cost ratio, i hope your situation is better than mine....how my car sat last april/may when u saw it....is exactly how it sits now, only difference being the eibachs are going in friday, and the CF eyelids i bought off Mark.....and i dunno if you remember all the plans i had for this thing to be done by last summer lol. well good luck re-modding, and lemme know how that clutch treats you, i was thinking about that one

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:17 PM
[quote=¤§Fallen Angel§¤]
Jay wrote:Long time no update from you.

Well I'm going down to Dave's tomorrow evening, he's gonna put my clutch in for me. John's riding down with me to get Ashley's car...

I'm STILL leaking oil, I don't know where from. When I get my "beater car", I'm pullin the Fire off the road, rebuilding an HO motor, putting that in, getting a 92-94 Getrag tranny, pulling off my darn body kit, getting my exhaust lined up right, putting on new fenders, then I'm probably gonna either put the stock GT "kit" on, or get SE front and rear bumpers and get the RK Lip kit, so it's sporty-er looking and doesn't sit so darn low. Then, I'm either going to prime it (black primer) and leave it at that until I get the little dents and stuff pulled, and then either just painting it black again, or painting it this pretty blue candee color from X-otic. Depends on whether or not I feel like dealing with the door jamsand such being painted or not.

And then, depending on how funds go, I MIGHT get a short shifter and put on a turbo... I haven't decided yet... and have to see how funds go lol. *whew*

I don't know how in the heck I'm gonna manage all of this, but I'll figure it out. Depends on how soon I get another car so the Fire can come off the road for her makeover.

Do me a favor, when you see Dave, ask him how the cancerous mole on his neck is doing. lol!

As for the rest that sounds like your gonna take it in the right direction, a deep dark black with the RK Lip kit would be hot, and what a coincidence you say that, because I have a rk lip kit with everything for sale...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:23 PM
Jack> LOL no I didnt' win the lotto. Basically the only costs I'm going to incur are parts.

Dustin> I'll let ya know how the clutch is after it's broken in... according to the paper in the package it says break in period is 450 miles.

Jay... hmmm... shoot me a PM or something with what you're looking for and the details, and let me know if you can hold onto it for a few. And I'll be sure to ask Dave how his cancerous mole is doing lol

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:37 PM
Damn! Oh well. Glad to see you finally getting some parts for that poor Fire.

Shout if you need a hand.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:52 PM
the break in period takes forever...

but once its broken in you'll like it

don't be afraid if the clutch is feather light when you first drive it.. it goes away

my stage 3 did that.. and now it feels just like stock

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:54 PM
i have spec stage 2.. its alright for DD, sometimes a bitch in the winter tho.. but i love it, takes some time to get used to IMO.

2004 Nissan Maxima SE w/ Elite Pkg
2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ Sport Pkg
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:41 PM
heh I'm gonna have fun getting used to the clutch anyway. I've been driving an auto turbo civic for the past week. I'm just NOW getting used to the fact that there is no clutch to push in when I start the car... thank goodness I haven't tried to shift it lol. I bring that back tomorrow (the Civic).... that is... if I decide to give it back LMAO (j/k... I don't wanna be killed) lol

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:27 PM
aww happy to see you got your part on time

hope you have fun with it

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:27 PM
You need to give that UPS a big hug.....should be a great improvement!

<---<<<Check Out The Ride!
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:40 PM
well, i have a spec stage III and its easy to daily drive, and I live in pittsburgh, so i bet the stage II is pretty easy to handle

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:16 PM
SiLvEr StRiPeY 04 wrote:You need to give that UPS a big hug.....should be a great improvement!

I would have loved to give the UPS guy a big hug... but it came in right before I came home. I shoulda told my mom to give him a hug for me lol.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:03 AM
nikki im very disapointed in you not calling me when it was going bad, lol

anyways i have a 99' fire se rear bumper you can letterally have!

im glad to see its gettin redone

whats up with the club all gettin spec II's chris and now you!

i will stay with my centerforce and bad throw out bearing

anyways nikki pm me or hit up my cell sometime so we can talk and let me know if you need anything for that poor ol' car i will def hook you up!

Who needs a sig?
www.sinisterimages.com
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:19 AM
I recieved a simliar package from Karo a few weeks ago.

Good luck with it. I've heard stage 2's are pretty easy to get used to for daily driving. Since you dont have a lightweight flywheel (as far as I can tell), it shouldn't be difficult to drive at all.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:14 AM
streetside speed & custom wrote:nikki im very disapointed in you not calling me when it was going bad, lol

anyways i have a 99' fire se rear bumper you can letterally have!

im glad to see its gettin redone

whats up with the club all gettin spec II's chris and now you!

i will stay with my centerforce and bad throw out bearing

anyways nikki pm me or hit up my cell sometime so we can talk and let me know if you need anything for that poor ol' car i will def hook you up!

I can't find your new number lol. And Chris's clutch went out on him the same day mine went out on me... I think it's a conspiracy lol.

Could ya hold onto that bumper for me for a bit? At this exact moment, I have to place to keep it lol. Oh and get your arse to a club meet!!!

@!#$er wrote:I recieved a simliar package from Karo a few weeks ago.

Good luck with it. I've heard stage 2's are pretty easy to get used to for daily driving. Since you dont have a lightweight flywheel (as far as I can tell), it shouldn't be difficult to drive at all.

Nah I don't have the extra funds for a lightweight flywheel lol

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:21 AM
nice... glad u got it on time, karo is awsome!

are you guys sitll doing the denny's meets? i might head up there again once it gets a little warmer

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:42 AM
97cavy22 wrote:nice... glad u got it on time, karo is awsome!

are you guys sitll doing the denny's meets? i might head up there again once it gets a little warmer

Yep every Saturday Hope to see you there!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 10:57 AM
I guess im going to have to come out sometime soon.........

I am who I am, nothing more nothing less, deal with me the way I am or don't have anything to do with me at all.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:39 PM
awsome clutch, hope you like it.

When you see Dave and Jenny, let them know I'm still waiting on that check

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search