J-body Northwest Meet- first of 06 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
J-body Northwest Meet- first of 06
Saturday, February 18, 2006 6:50 PM
Well, here's pictures from the first meet of 06. It was a little chilly, but still fun. Now the 2 reasons people go to these meets:
Food:

And Cars:

Enjoy everybody

Re: J-body Northwest Meet- first of 06
Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:19 PM
Hmmmm, where were you guys at??

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:05 PM
Mukilteo Ferry landing...

Here's a couple more that haven't been posted yet...

Keeper, your individual car shot didn't quite turn out... it was blurry as heck. Kind of fitting though, if you think about it

I got one more of the group car shot (different angle), but all the free hosting places are toying with the resolution and making it either washed out or looking like crap. I'll try saving it as a different pic format and see if that changes anything.

For the individual boat launch photos, I was only able to get Punk Mobile's before the battery in my camera died **mental note to self -- charge up camera before going to a meet**

I also didn't take any pics of mine (the red Sunfire -- since I see it every day). However, I am interested to see what others managed to get.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:34 PM
nice group. looks like it's a bit cold.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:36 PM
lol Yeah. That it was... Prolly somewhere in the 38-40 degree range.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:30 PM
wtf is with the green cavy and the corvette badging? That's a bit ricey with the fogs 'n all. The rest of the cars look pretty decent though. :-)

Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:23 AM
Talk about some garbage cars. Why even post pics???

The Silver J......Ridin' Clean....
ConceptR.com
Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:38 AM
Silvrdreamld904 wrote:Talk about some garbage cars. Why even post pics???

I'm sure that your car did not always look the way that it does now.

Sometimes it's not about how a car looks, but rather the common bond that J-owners have is what matters.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:46 AM
Also, because I live in a (quite) rural area, exterior styling is off my list for the time being. Until such time that I move, I'm not going to waste any cash on something that will get destroyed the first time I either enter or exit my driveway (1/4 mile long gravel driveway)... At the street is a 3 inch step-up between my drive and the road level... first trip would tear off any skirt or rear bumper that I planned on putting on

Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:33 AM
Kardain, sorry to threadjack, but I have to ask...

Talk about a garbage attitude. Why even post at all?

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Sunday, February 19, 2006 3:28 AM
damn no edit button... sorry for threadjacking Punk Mobile.

some nice rides though, although I don't understand the Vette badges either.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Sunday, February 19, 2006 6:26 AM

Ridin clean= No mods! Take your garbage and stuff it in your clean azz. Unless of course you wanna pay to mod all of these cars then by all means talk crap. jackazz

Sunday, February 19, 2006 6:28 AM
We were giving him crap about the vette badges too. The guy is 17 and just starting out. We all went through that stage, whether it be APC decals, or NOS floor mats. I'm sure he'll grow out of it....as to the garbage cars, if you don't have anything constructive to say, why waste the time and post?

Thanks for the comments guys, keep em coming (and Jamal, wish you could have been there!!!)

Sunday, February 19, 2006 6:30 AM
My apologies, ridin clean = full body kit in your case. Nice car you have, just dont talk trash about others unless your opinion counts, such as your the owner or funder of said car.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:11 AM
Scorpio1 (blu03lambocavi) wrote:My apologies, ridin clean = full body kit in your case. Nice car you have, just dont talk trash about others unless your opinion counts, such as your the owner or funder of said car.

You said it brother

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:08 AM
Punk Mobile (robmolloy) wrote:We were giving him crap about the vette badges too. The guy is 17 and just starting out. We all went through that stage, whether it be APC decals, or NOS floor mats. I'm sure he'll grow out of it....as to the garbage cars, if you don't have anything constructive to say, why waste the time and post?

Thanks for the comments guys, keep em coming (and Jamal, wish you could have been there!!!)

TRUE that..as you get introduced into cars you look for the cheapest(aka:riciest) ways to mod a car, but SOMEDAY you realize that the more $$ and time you put into the key parts of a ride pay off. Instead of payin little $$ for many little "add-ons", the large mods that are more spendy obviously do you wellllll~

Def a good call!~

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:10 AM
...forgot, Pleeeease don't complain 'bout the coldness...its like -7 here right now...

....the J's 'roudn here don't look that great either since NO ONE can have their rimz on(or well if they do..GOOD LUCK W/ THAT..lol) 'bout 6" to a foot of snow that got dumped on us late last week

Sunday, February 19, 2006 6:37 PM
i could have come!
but my @$$ is all smashed in
you can read about it
here on myspace

this happend on fri. nite

Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:47 PM
Punk Mobile (robmolloy) wrote:We were giving him crap about the vette badges too. The guy is 17 and just starting out. We all went through that stage, whether it be APC decals, or NOS floor mats. I'm sure he'll grow out of it....as to the garbage cars, if you don't have anything constructive to say, why waste the time and post?

Wish I could've been there too! Been trying to go up to Muliteo for awhile to kick it with "WhiteCavalier" (sure you know who Im talking about). Man you don't know how much I miss WA scenery down here in "trees everywhere' GA.

And doesn't it uphaul you about the dumbAxx comments people make these days on here to make themselves feel better?

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Sunday, February 19, 2006 10:07 PM
i hope that green 4 door is fast cause i almost had a heart attack when i saw it.
Sunday, February 19, 2006 10:33 PM
Its been mentioned above, he's just a youngin that needs some learning. At least he hasn't gone too overboard and just has a couple small things to change.

Monday, February 20, 2006 8:31 AM
Bballjamal (Cav-AtL) wrote:

Wish I could've been there too! Been trying to go up to Muliteo for awhile to kick it with "WhiteCavalier" (sure you know who Im talking about). Man you don't know how much I miss WA scenery down here in "trees everywhere' GA.

And doesn't it uphaul you about the dumbAxx comments people make these days on here to make themselves feel better?

Jamal, damn bro! I don't live in mukilteo anymore...I moved more north in to marysville....closer to family! but damn you....you need to came back! we need to kick it man! Later

New Sponsors: Show Stopper Tuning, Turbo Tech Racing, Izn Trbl Inc.
Monday, February 20, 2006 8:34 AM
Bballjamal (Cav-AtL) wrote:

Jamal, damn bro! I don't live in mukilteo anymore...I moved more north in to marysville....closer to family! but damn you....you need to came back! we need to kick it man! Later

New Sponsors: Show Stopper Tuning, Turbo Tech Racing, Izn Trbl Inc.
Monday, February 20, 2006 9:21 AM
good times

Monday, February 20, 2006 12:17 PM
PUNK I WANT YOUR CAR ITS HOT ORANGE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR LOL

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search