MRZ billet caps / mmmm more bling =) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MRZ billet caps / mmmm more bling =)
Saturday, February 18, 2006 4:12 PM
Just got them in the mail today...

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"

Re: MRZ billet caps / mmmm more bling =)
Saturday, February 18, 2006 4:24 PM
hell yeah thats more bling. sheez, the chager and idi cover is shiney as hell. wow

Saturday, February 18, 2006 4:41 PM
nice

Saturday, February 18, 2006 4:58 PM
John i`m stealing your car hehe

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Saturday, February 18, 2006 5:43 PM
Amazing! That engine bay is hot!

Saturday, February 18, 2006 5:47 PM
Nice! If your car gets any sexier you're going to have people chasing it down just to hump it.

* Student of the Univeristy of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!
Saturday, February 18, 2006 5:58 PM
Those look great!! The whole engine looks great!! I'm getting ready to order mine as well with carbon fiber inserted to match my strut tower caps....can't wait!!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Saturday, February 18, 2006 6:17 PM
JOHN! how are ya bro? car is still looking amazing. ever think about painting the washer fluid and anitfreeze reseviors black, just to hid them?

lookin good man!! im ready to take the engine off your hands when you're ready!

Saturday, February 18, 2006 7:42 PM
That is one amazing looking engine. Keep it up.

Godspeed wrote:ever think about painting the washer fluid and anitfreeze reseviors black, just to hid them?

I agree! That would look really good.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 7:44 PM
i remeber meeting you at the car was in indianna and was very impressed and shocked that you were a cool older guy still into modding your car!

GOT ECOTEC?
Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:11 PM
Looks great on your car! I'm glad yo got them in good shape and that you're happy with them

I've just remember I've forgot to put the instruction to installl in the box but it's rather easy and as I see you got it right

Thanks again!

www.MRZ Performance.com
Sales@mrzperformance.com
Custom performance and appearance mods that really Stand Out from the Crowd.
-------------------------------------------------

Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:36 PM
very clean upgrade, looking good.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 10:31 PM
omfg............... SEX!

Sunday, February 19, 2006 6:51 AM

Hey, thanks everyone.

Yea , I've been trying to decide rather to paint the tanks Black or the same exterior Dark Green as the car.

Dave, I get that alot. I got tired of doing the same old Muscle Car and Street Rod stuff that most guy's around here do and when I jumped off and started doing this car most of the people I ran with at car shows disowned me. Now I'm staring to kick their butt's at the local car shows and their reallllly pissed.

Mathieu, The only problem I had was I had to drill a breather hole in the center of the clutch cap. But that's no big deal.

"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:32 AM
amazing dude.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:47 AM
i think johns car shoulda been in the aplus performance calendar

looks amazing john

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:13 AM
looking good

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:32 AM
Looney, I was in last years (but the pictures were so dark you really couldn't see the car). So I couldn't be in this years.

Ashley , Still waiting to see some pic's of your engine bay I might see you this year at some of the southern shows if your still getting relocated.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:42 AM
thats amazing!

good work!

Portage, MI
Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:44 AM
john317 wrote:Looney, I was in last years (but the pictures were so dark you really couldn't see the car). So I couldn't be in this years.

Ashley , Still waiting to see some pic's of your engine bay I might see you this year at some of the southern shows if your still getting relocated.

Well the engine is completely done but I'm not releasing pics until after my first show, and yeah you will see me alot this summer since I will be living in Little Rock and showing out of IL. Do you have a list of shows in your area?

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:51 AM
This area SUCKS for Sport Compact shows. I have to go to Kansas City or Oklahoma City to get into any good shows

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:59 AM
I don't think I was really surprised about you being older, I was more so surprised by the detail/craftsmanship that you put into that car, even when looking underneath! Almost as if a j-body isn't deserving of that kind of attention .

Love everything you do though, amazing quality!

Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:06 AM
john317 wrote:This area SUCKS for Sport Compact shows. I have to go to Kansas City or Oklahoma City to get into any good shows

Yeah being from IL and living in AR I get all the shows in the Mid-west and the South. What good shows you got in KC?

Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:25 AM
You can check out USACi , NCCA they have Tuner Daze 4 (Little Rock Ar.) listed as a March show but I think it's been changed to July some time , Import Face Off (I pulled Best Engine Bay,Best Paint and Finish,Best Sport Compact) , and I think Tunerfest (I pulled Best GM) will be back in OKC this year. Last year H.I.N. was in KC (I pulled Hottest GM).

Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:28 AM

And don't forget Nopi St. Louis...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search