Gatta Love UPS Somtimes ( 56K MAYBE ) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gatta Love UPS Somtimes ( 56K MAYBE )
Friday, February 17, 2006 3:07 PM
Today UPS dropped off my Alpine Motorized 6.5" In Dash TV. only bad thing about it is there is no CD player in it. But im gunna hook up my PS2 in my car and use that =) . I also got a pic of my Racing Seats waiting to go in soon . Let me know what you guys thank

Re: Gatta Love UPS Somtimes ( 56K MAYBE )
Friday, February 17, 2006 3:37 PM
looks nice. but im confused....you're going to use your ps2 to play cds?

Friday, February 17, 2006 3:50 PM
looks good scott.. where did u get them seats? also if ur worried bout cds cant u just hook a cd changer up to it? I'd be afraid of the ps2 skippin..

Friday, February 17, 2006 5:23 PM
hey guys . umm i wanna use my PS2 to play games and run my cd's . Because from what i heard CD Changers run thru the radio and somtimes you cant get the station for the changer from what my buddy told me. Also a PS2 will play DVD's. too. idk lol if someone can tell me otherwise about cd changers let me know thanks
Friday, February 17, 2006 6:33 PM
I would definitely look into another way to play your cd's, dealing with the ps2 everytime u want to listen to a cd would be a pain in the ass.

Friday, February 17, 2006 6:50 PM
yeah i hear ya with the whole pain in the ass thing. so what kind of setup should i go with for the whole thing?
Friday, February 17, 2006 7:08 PM
get a alpine cd changer that the in dash radio control's, also just about every radio i have seen will pick up the band that some cd changers plat on.

Friday, February 17, 2006 7:44 PM
I don't know what the hell your friend is talking about

But if you HU has a RCA AUX pre out/ are a cd changer control pre-out you just hook up your RCA'S and press source on the new HU and it shuold come on the screen cd changer control are something like that.

I really don't know what hes talking about unless he means Xm radio with a Fm transmitter that would need a pre set FM station to get the radio
Friday, February 17, 2006 7:47 PM
yeah the HU has a RCA AUX and pre outs. ill go check out a few Alpine cd changers tomorrow thanks guys for the help . Never had a cd changer before so i just went with what my buddy told me .
Friday, February 17, 2006 7:50 PM
I think alpine makes a hook-up for an ipod that would throw the controls up on the screen from the ipod. I would do that instead, then you would have your whole music collection in your car.

Friday, February 17, 2006 8:02 PM
I know NOTHING about ipods lol . so if i went that way id be lost lol . so if anyone wants to show me some stuff that would help me out alot

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search