please go look at my profile! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
please go look at my profile!
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:35 AM
Guys, I finally added some pictures to my registry with the painted wheels. The car was dirty, a mess, I have a dent in my hood from a drifting accident and an OEM CF hood will go on, and the car is most likely getting entirely repainted before I sell it. So, this might serve as a feeler post for how much I could get out of it as well as let me know how you think it looks. The car as 168K miles on the block, 58K on the cylinder head, all routine maintenance performed religously. It does not burn or smoke. It makes the typical GM noises, such as rattling interior (it's not bad, solid motor mounts) and the suspension (aftermarket suspensions make noises, especially in the cold). But other than that, the car is still in pretty damn prime condition. It has not been necessarily beat on, and before I owned it, it was primarily highway mileage. The clear coat is still in complete existance and I do my best to take extremely good care of it. She is the most reliable car I have ever owned and I'm going to be a little sad to let her go, but it's time for me to move on to another project, which, will not be another J-car or GM of any kind. Oh, and it has Cavalier RS seats so it's comfortable as hell for trips. Anyways, please comment and let me know what you guys think of the setup and the pictures. Thanks to all!

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.

Re: please go look at my profile!
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:04 AM
damn that care looks nice, i like the fact the you didnt put a wing on it. where did you find that c/f guage bezel that seperates the gauges?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:09 AM
damn thats just dropzones? that bitch is SLAMMED! looks badass, you musta got the freak set, i love it

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:50 AM
what happened to your plans to build a badass motor for it?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:08 AM
damn dude thats clean. Nice work

Later
David

I need photoshop...cause its time for a new sig
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:17 AM
clean outside, engine could use a little elbow grease.. looks good overall

**changes are here**

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:17 AM
sheeet, i like it alot, your car its the kind of style im into.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:25 AM
alias1429 wrote:what happened to your plans to build a badass motor for it?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:12 AM
The car is my daily driver. I had all plans to finish the motor and get the car into the high 11s before I got rid of it. But, money isn't working out and I need something more reliable to modify that takes less work. I've had this car for 3 years and its just time for me to move on.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:21 AM
^^^ I'm sorry if this is going slightly off topic but what do you have in mind as far as a "next car"? It might just be me but the only cars I can think of that are reliable and cost less to work on are Honda/Acuras.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:01 PM
Just for the record, I'm going to be picking up a 93-96 Supra Turbo.

How much money would you spend / do you think I could get out of this car? I'll be happy to provide more information relevent if necessary.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:21 PM
Quote:

Favorite Quote: It's a special edition Mustang GTR with a supercharged and turbo'd rotary with pistons and headers and all of that.

Nice car.

The Most Valuable Network
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:50 PM
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:Just for the record, I'm going to be picking up a 93-96 Supra Turbo.

How much money would you spend / do you think I could get out of this car? I'll be happy to provide more information relevent if necessary.

You don't have money to finish your Cavalier but you have money to go out and buy a $25,000+ car instead?

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:54 PM
we have the same birthday.

i want your springs if you sell/part it. looks great!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559749/1
mattbeck16: god im a loser lol
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:26 PM
Skilz10179 wrote:
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:Just for the record, I'm going to be picking up a 93-96 Supra Turbo.

You don't have money to finish your Cavalier but you have money to go out and buy a $25,000+ car instead?

More like $15k And that's over 6 years, not the next year.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:39 PM
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:
Skilz10179 wrote:

More like $15k And that's over 6 years, not the next year.

Good luck, the typical good condition, low mileage Supra goes for anywhere from $25,000 - $40,000.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:47 PM
i figure a TT supra runs what, low 13's stock? wouldnt take much to make it a 12 second beast, cavalier is what a mid 15 - high 15 second car stock (eco's and ld9's), takes alot more to get us into the 13's let alone 12's. be a good investment i suppose.

littlejohn1
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:53 PM
It's not even the speed factor. I have always loved the looks of the cars, their reliability, and it just screams to the ladies in ways a J-body never will (no offense guys).

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:22 PM
A drifting accident aye.................in a FWD car?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:37 PM
Z2FLIP4 wrote:A drifting accident aye.................in a FWD car?

Snow drifting. I have also come to the conclusion that snow drifting with a stiff suspension and a slammed car isn't a great idea. It was no fun for me. Damn dumpsters.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 3:12 PM
Wow! That looks really good. Too bad it's a OHV!!!!

I kid. I kid.

Good work.

RE Audio

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 3:18 PM
Quote:

Snow drifting. I have also come to the conclusion that snow drifting with a stiff suspension and a slammed car isn't a great idea. It was no fun for me. Damn dumpsters.

Snow drifting is for RICERS!!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 5:26 PM
Z2FLIP4 wrote:
Quote:

Snow drifting is for RICERS!!!

Snow drifting is for FUN lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search