urgent video request - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
urgent video request
Monday, February 06, 2006 9:50 PM
Hey guys. I have to do an informative process speech tomorrow about something I know a lot about...naturally I chose racing. I am going to do the steps involved in making a quarter mile pass.

Here's what I need from the JBO. Karo has already donated some exterior videos of his car for the speech but i need more. The videos must include everything from pre-burnout to after you cross the finish line. I also need at least one in car view...preferably from a manual trans car so I can show what all has to be done while going down the track.

Also if anyone has any videos of 1/4 mile wrecks I can play as an opening attention getting device I would appriciate it. If I can't find anything else before speech time I'll find a NHRA wreck or something.

Thanks guys. I need this ASAP.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26

Re: urgent video request
Monday, February 06, 2006 10:00 PM
Oh and if anyone has the vidoes of me and Adam at the NDRA Finals in Norwalk from last fall PLEASE POST THEM. I want to include them but my laptop is down and it has all of my videos...and I have no way to access them.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 3:51 AM
Not the best vids or the fastest car but these may help. You could explain wheel hop

incar vs skilz

another in-car, better view of of the lights

12.770 @ 111.99 Intercooled Eaton M62

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:08 AM
airtronics...you are the man. i have been looking for a video of wheel hop and massive wheel spin of the line to demonstrate what we have to fight.

Of course I have videos of all these things on my laptop....

Anyone else care to donate some videos to help a JBO Brotha out? I know y'all got them. And I know someone has the video of me from NOPI....just gotta find out who.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:49 AM
iv got a few.. their made at night though and from inside my car. if u want them, lemma know and ill send them on messenger.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search