A few Pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A few Pics
Monday, January 30, 2006 6:29 AM
Well I have been posting here for the better part of the last 6 months, getting help from a few people and helping some others out when i could, but i have posted any pics of my cav. Here are a few of my interior and my clear headlights, i took some of the exterior but it was too dark out to see, so ill get them up later. and the blue is actually darker than it looks, but the flash caused it to be lighter.

The hood isnt aligned because i hydroplaned a couple months ago and hit a tree so there is a dent in the drivers side fender which pushed the hood a little, but i plan on getting that fixed in the next couple of months

I know that the interior is dirty, and i plan on cleaning it tomorrow while i am off work, but actually there isnt much in the back seats to clean out

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec

Re: A few Pics
Monday, January 30, 2006 6:31 AM
I think you need to vacuum ! lol !

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, January 30, 2006 6:36 AM
Yeah, like i said, that is on my list to do tomorrow, but i also live on a dirt road and it was raining saturday

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Monday, January 30, 2006 6:42 AM
not a fan of the blue, but then again it is your car and i dont make the payments.

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Monday, January 30, 2006 7:24 AM
i would have painted it silver to match the car. im not a fan of the blue either. also, why did you paint the knobs on your radio? i wouldnt paint anything thats going to be touched alot, it'll rub off.

Monday, January 30, 2006 7:31 AM
No the car is Tan or sandrift as GM likes to call, i tried finding paint to match, but i am probably going to have to go to the dealer or when i get the fender fixed, i am going to see if they can put some paint in a rattle can for me

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Monday, January 30, 2006 8:10 AM
i would of atleast cleaned the floor before posting pics

Monday, January 30, 2006 8:31 AM
Ill clean it and take more pics this time with the exterior tomorrow

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Monday, January 30, 2006 10:46 AM
Lol, Good luck on the paint. I have the Same colour Sand drift Or some sh!t..(I think), Any Way, I check my code and it said u49 So I went to the dealer and told him thats what I needed .. First he told me that U49 has not been used since 95' And My car is a 01.. So fine I went back out got the Vin.. He ran it, and it said..U49.. So the got me the paint.. I took it home and it does not match.. not even close.. I have been back four times for 3 Diffrent shades and still nothing has come even close..
Go to a body shop they will match it the best..

Oh yah.. I would of at least moved the pop can before showing my car to 100's of people..
Monday, January 30, 2006 10:54 AM
Well i had just finished the soda and i was using the cupholders for screws when i pulled the dash apart, but yeah, when i get my fender, im going to have them mix up extra paint for me

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Monday, January 30, 2006 7:57 PM
Nate wrote:i am going to see if they can put some paint in a rattle can for me

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 6:33 AM
WOOOO HOOOO Finnally another j-body on here that's the same color as mine!!!! Sandrift Metallic RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:18 PM
SAC (Shiver Metimbers) wrote:
Nate wrote:i am going to see if they can put some paint in a rattle can for me

Some body shops will put some paint in a spray can for you if you ask them.

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search