Queen Z for sale? Please tell me it's a fake! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Queen Z for sale? Please tell me it's a fake!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:48 PM
Can Anyone confirm this? I've already sent ashley an email...and I'm just damn curious!

http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100021541.html

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Re: Queen Z for sale? Please tell me it's a fake!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:49 PM

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:49 PM
saw that already. seems legit...kinda.....

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:51 PM
noooooo it's killin me........ looks real? http://www.mautofied.com/userprofile-queenz.html
DAMN...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:53 PM
Better not..........

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:54 PM
We're on the same carclub...........its news to me.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:54 PM
It does seem legit.....Eek....perhaps she needs the money or is interested in a new project? Or perhaps its someone who really doesnt like her and posted it up just to spite her?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:55 PM
If u look @ her profile on there it seems to be her-http://www.mautofied.com/userprofile-queenz.html

Maybe she's just wondering how much someone would give her for the car?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:57 PM
I know for a fact shes not selling it, her and i talk frequently on another site about engine ideas and stuff..

unless she changed her mind within the last few weeks

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:01 PM
straight from the ad...

Quote:

I will consider a trade and I don't really want to sell it, so I will sell the car for $20,000 obo.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:03 PM
and if I remeber right...she's already sold those rims...and got different one's for this next season.....damn i hope this isnt so

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:08 PM
Not to chenge the subject too much, but did she move from great falls yet??? I hope not cause i wanted to see her car before she did move but idk.
That would suck if she was sellin it - that car is beautiful.

-Seth

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:25 PM
i would be interested to see another project done by her, maybe this isint such a bad thing?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:25 PM
i would be interested to see another project done by her, maybe this isint such a bad thing?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:44 PM
its a very bad thing, i have seen this car change so much i love it.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:18 AM
way too much, 20k? jesus

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:57 AM
wonder when shes going to see this and end the confusion and wondering

hmmmm.... I am confused, and the Blonde genius that is me,
does not easily get confused
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:02 AM
you never know, some jackass tried to sell my own car on ebay..... from florida at that

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:31 AM
The car is Hot no doubt about that, if it's for real then perhaps she's going to take on a new project or move on, if it's not for real, then looks like someone is trying to "sell" her car without her knowing it (like Greg said what happened to him)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:39 AM
Prolly tru meck.. her cardomain page doesnt say nuttun about it.. it was last updated on the 23rd..

Quote:

UPDATE DECEMBER 21st, 2005
I finally got all of the engine internals (performance cams, forged pistons, and forged H-Beam connecting rods) installed and redirected the intercooler charge pipes for better air flow and a way better looking setup then what it looked like before. I also got the entire engine bay ready for show besides for some engine bay lighting that still needs installed. I would also like to give special thanks to Meguiars for the great sponsorship opportunity they have given to me and my car for the 2006 show season.

So i have a hard time beleiveing she is gonna get rid of it.. But who knows.. I was kinda waiting to see what shed come up with for 06

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:26 AM
regardless if its true or not, if she wants to seel it, she'll sell it. it doesnt matter what she does with the car its hers. it wont detract from any of the work she ever did to the car, itjust will no longer be in her possession

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:25 PM
ZeeTwankyFo2: Are you selling your car ashley??
Ashley on AIM: No i am not why?

PHEWWWW!!!!

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:28 PM
no one would pay 20gs for it, i wouldnt even pay 10gs, after market parts does not add to the value of a car...i hope it's fake too, bc i need to that car so i can get my ideas and improve on them so my car can better than hers

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:48 PM
NOOOOO!!!! totally in love with that car... it better be fake. But i understand is she wants somthing new..

"Boost tuning"....... have you had your 8 PSI today?

future name of the winter shop!!!
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:15 PM
The Queen Z started out 3 1/2 years ago as sentimental project. This unique vehicle has gone through several major transformations in its modifications development over this time. The Queen Z has won many “Best of Show” as well as other awards over the years. Photos have appeared in the following trade magazines as well as many others: Super Street Magazine, J-body Magazine, Domestic Driver Magazine, Street Source Magazine and Edmonton’s Premiere Men’s Magazine. The car has been professionally appraised for over $80k, the car is truly custom. The car has a one off widebody kit that you can't not buy, custom tail lights made from Mazda RX-7 tail lights, custom paint, custom fiber glass, air ride that lays the body on the ground, 19 inch Racing Harts, Baer Brake System, over 15k in Audiobahn ICE, and much much more. The car has been well taken care of and runs great. Try building a car like this for under 30k, it won't happen, not for a one of a kind custom show car. Like I stated above, the body work, paint, custom interior and products for the build cost well over 80k.

I will consider a trade and I don't really want to sell it, so I will sell the car for $20,000 obo.

For a complete list of modifications please email me. There is too many things to list.

For more pictures please refer to my web site

***Will possibly trade

***Contact Seller for price or offer

***No Warranty, sold As

"i like how it says, try to build a car like this for under 30k, it wont happen" and how her rims are "custom" those are racing heart c5's...also how it says "i dont want to sell the car, but i will sell the car for 20gs obo." or the contact seller for price? haha, yeah this has to be totally fake, people need to get lives or do some research and learn how to do this alittle better...lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search