Newest mod to the 02 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Newest mod to the 02
Sunday, January 01, 2006 11:21 AM
always wanted the original SkyFi, so when the SkyFi2 came out i knew it would be mine. well i got it yesterday and hooked it all up. came with a cool vent mount kit that clips into place and is really sturdy. havent had alot of time to play with it but i am impressed with the sound quality of it. the remote is a great feature too. and no its not in the way of the clock or cd player, actually fits there great.

Re: Newest mod to the 02
Sunday, January 01, 2006 11:36 AM
whooo hoo? lol was hoping it would be a performance mod

Sunday, January 01, 2006 11:40 AM
haha, sorry. but im picking up an aem intake on monday, if that makes it any better.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:08 PM
yeah, a lil btw, what is ur goal with this one? you going looks or keeping within the performance/suspenion mods? Or u gonna mix it up a bit? Staying of spray with this one?

Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:35 PM
my plans for this one is to keep the exterior mods light, stock appearing. then add creature comforts like the xm, want a rearview mirror out of a f-body with temp and compas. and go fast stuff, boost down the road. going to stay daily driver with a sleeper touch. i doubt this one will get spray, simply because of the cost of a well put together reliable system like on my 97, i could have a basic turbo setup.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search