old pictures from an old computer - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
old pictures from an old computer
Friday, December 30, 2005 11:01 AM
Im ver in englad for the holidays. and I Came across my old computer. I found my car wit the BMX kit its another bomex nock off. Whats werid is I havent seen this kit on an 03 mabye its just me.

any who I figured you guys might want to see it. Ive only showed my car on here twice and I refuse two show it on here again until it is done. (dont worry thats in like 4 months mabye sooner if you pay me )

Oh and the kit is off and the LS sport is on with shaved sides drop when turbo is fin. rims are black with the wall left chromed. umm yeah thats it I think You guys can dig up the last shoot from like a month ago if you realy care.

then I came across this little GEM. I was coming home from taking this picture and saw it sitting there. all I can say is damn. I whish I had that kind of talent.

Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.

Re: old pictures from an old computer
Friday, December 30, 2005 11:11 AM
whats with the bent grill part in front??

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Friday, December 30, 2005 11:28 AM
Eazy (no switches no bitches) wrote:whats with the bent grill part in front??

x2

Friday, December 30, 2005 11:29 AM
yeah that would be andys auto sport

I was just to stupid to realize the problem.

I was still new to modding

Friday, December 30, 2005 12:12 PM
I see bomex on 03+ all the time now..

And how did u not realize the grille was bent? Or did u think it was the styling? Even tho it looks like teh point of the bend is more on the driverside.. u musta really been new to styling lol

Friday, December 30, 2005 12:20 PM
Manta Z wrote:I see bomex on 03+ all the time now..

And how did u not realize the grille was bent? Or did u think it was the styling? Even tho it looks like teh point of the bend is more on the driverside.. u musta really been new to styling lol

well hold on this isnt the bomex its the BMX if you look at the front theres its not solid
(its not straight either) I havent seen to many of them like this.

also yeah When I first got it I was so @!#$ siked to have It I didnt care. also I talked to a few people about it and they said it was an easy fix. So I figured what the hell. I took it off before I fixed it.

Friday, December 30, 2005 12:24 PM
it looks like the foglights will project outward instead of forward

Friday, December 30, 2005 1:19 PM
i saw your car today on cardomain. zach is it? anyway if im right nice sound setup...
Friday, December 30, 2005 1:38 PM

L33tJbody (Brandon Gathye) wrote:it looks like the foglights will project outward instead of forward

One of the reasons the bumpers had to come off. the front didnt pass inspetion When I turned the fog lights on I it would blind people on the side walk ( funneist @!#$ ever) the back had to come off becasue I would wake up with homeless people on it.

makoreactor7 wrote:i saw your car today on cardomain. zach is it? anyway if im right nice sound setup...

Jason hence Jcavi but hey if you wanna call me zach thats cool

on a side note If you wanna see something funny look at cardomain Ill be like the very last person if im still there. my freind ross hacked them and put me at number one. then droped me to last and wounldt move me.hes like number three if hes still there its the funiiest thing becasue his cars a peice of @!#$.

Friday, December 30, 2005 3:42 PM
i so remember when you posted pics with that on
i didnt even realize that it was you until now
times sure change

Friday, December 30, 2005 6:18 PM
i dont know why, but i love the bomex rear park bench.... it makes it look even more like a lowrider IMO

nice car mang!

Insert Funny Saying Here

Friday, December 30, 2005 11:25 PM
themarin8r wrote:i so remember when you posted pics with that on
i didnt even realize that it was you until now
times sure change

tell me about it, you saw what it looks like now right? I lkie to try and keep my rep in tact

dougall wrote:i dont know why, but i love the bomex rear park bench.... it makes it look even more like a lowrider IMO

nice car mang!

ill be honest with you I loved the way the whole kit looked when I stood up the center peipce. the BMX kit is actually alot smaller in the rear. the car just worked. problem is andys is @!#$ and I @!#$ managed to crack the bumpers like it was my job. and they were uretahen.

BTW is that your car in the sig cause its damn sexy.

if you havent seen MY car now thats in a way what it looks like with out the tint and moldings.....oh yeah and its blue.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search