Suicidal tendiencies - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Suicidal tendiencies
Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:23 PM
i'll let the pics speak for themselves....

i think i broke my door because this gap is way too big....

oh wait what's this.....

I present to you the FIRST first gen cavalier with suicide doors....

1st 1st gen on air.....

Re: Suicidal tendiencies
Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:29 PM
MMMM! Sex!!!! nice work

Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:30 PM
daaaamn lookin great

Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:33 PM
nice job

Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:37 PM
Nice, mine should be done this week. The shop had to order a new hinge. Suicide owntz lambo hinges!!

Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:40 PM
Quote:

Suicide owntz lambo hinges!!

thats old school and you wish!

Sunday, October 02, 2005 10:25 PM
U know it man, I told ya on msn.

SWEEET!

Keep up the good work!

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:01 PM
Damn crazy candian's dont you got anything better to do up there than build sweet cars? I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! ........or maybe im just jealous

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:53 PM
Lol sorry had to take a break from showing off winks stupidity,

Looks great! Something that I have never seen! PROPS!

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:06 AM
I think it would be cooler if you had a door latch.
I am thinking about suiciding the doors on my 2g turbo bird. I am bagging it for sure this winter.
Very cool 2g you've got there. Original!

Cardomain|Myspace

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:14 AM
i thought about the suicide doors a long time ago but never did it, but after seeing this i might have to reconsider it im loving it. theres just something about an old j bagged with suicide doors. tits man.

Monday, October 03, 2005 5:04 AM
more we want more we want more

man keep it up looking great has always .

Monday, October 03, 2005 11:27 AM
thanks for all the kind words guys it's because of people like you i do what i do

1st 1st gen on air.....
Monday, October 03, 2005 1:32 PM
Nice, Lambo's are being played out, I am tired of seeing them.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Monday, October 03, 2005 1:52 PM
Fire Fighter wrote:Nice, Lambo's are being played out, I am tired of seeing them.

Get off the intarweb and drive around in real life for a while. Youll be lucky to see another set outside of an import show.

Monday, October 03, 2005 2:28 PM
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:
Fire Fighter wrote:Nice, Lambo's are being played out, I am tired of seeing them.

Get off the intarweb and drive around in real life for a while. Youll be lucky to see another set outside of an import show.

so true, so true,

In my every day life since i been into cars i have seen 1 set on a honda while at a stop light,

Monday, October 03, 2005 2:44 PM
that looks pretty nice dude.
jacob

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:32 PM
around here, i have only seen 1 vehicle with lambo doors... it was some weird car... oh yeah... A LAMBORGHINI DIABLO. in most areas, in every day driving, there arent many around, but get a GP on some hinges on a site where people love to whore up the P&M forum, thats when we get sick of seeing em. but anyway, back to the topic at hand, i want more, clearer pics, and yes sir, you are THE crazy canadian

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Monday, October 03, 2005 8:33 PM
no more pics till done i don't think:p and if i do they will be blurry unfocused night pics:p

1st 1st gen on air.....
Monday, October 03, 2005 8:40 PM
welcome to the suidcidal club.
Monday, October 03, 2005 8:46 PM
looks good so far, what are you doing to do about the detents (liek when you open the doors and they kinda click into fixed places as you go) and max movement (whats gonna stop the door form going all the way open)?

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:10 PM
well it's an adj kit so i'll be putting in the stoppers, and such, but there will be no preset places for em unfortunately... ah well such is life... IMO easier to get into than normal or lambo doors:p update for today, door and frame are re-straightened and such, door is off car for the evening for work to be done to it 2morrow in the way of straightening it and re-inforcing it bigtime...

1st 1st gen on air.....
Monday, October 03, 2005 9:17 PM
ok yeah the pics are a bit blurry so i couldn't really see much of the actual hinge... it looked liek a homemade kit kinda thing which is why I asked... but thats an actually kit? thats preaty cool is it a kit for suicide doors specifically or some kind of universal hinge meant for kit cars or something?

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:23 PM
Topsub wrote:
In my every day life since i been into cars i have seen 1 set on a honda while at a stop light,

Ha, there are 3-5 within an hour or so drive of me lol! Suicide doors look awesome by the way man

JBOK.org J-bodies of Kentucky *We're so cool*
Monday, October 03, 2005 9:45 PM
Darkstars wrote:ok yeah the pics are a bit blurry so i couldn't really see much of the actual hinge... it looked liek a homemade kit kinda thing which is why I asked... but thats an actually kit? thats preaty cool is it a kit for suicide doors specifically or some kind of universal hinge meant for kit cars or something?

autoloc suicide door kit, pics are blurry cuz no tripod and i was prolly jumpin up n down when i took em:p

1st 1st gen on air.....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search