Teske and A-Dot do... NASCAR?! PART 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Teske and A-Dot do... NASCAR?! PART 2
Friday, September 16, 2005 8:27 PM
you actually opened this expecting to see Matt Teske and A-Dot? whens the last time you had a cat scan? they are on the other side of the country.... yer waaaaaaaaaaaay off.....this is ohio cletus

ANYWAYS

yesterday i signed off on my car... so its not mine anymore and my loan is payed off(gap coverage is nice) and the night before that we had swapped out all my still useable custom parts for factory parts cause thats what the claims rep told me to do cause the salvage yard wouldnt beable to sell them cause they arent factory....... so i swapped em out and sold it all which is giving me a few extra bucks

so anyways wednesday i take my poor car back to stock and the next day i sign it away to its final resting place..... so for the most part..... thursday is one of the most depressing days ive ever had

well my boss for whatever reason decided to give me his VIP suite passes for Mansfield Motorsports Speedway that he somehow acquired and told me to take the day off and have a good time at the track

he can be a nice guy ..........when he wants to be.......... watch... come monday he'll be a dickhead again

well anyways i took my dad cause he got off early and we hardly every spend time together cause we both work so much and hardly ever get to see each other

so i had the day off work and spend the day at the race track with my dad watching perty sounding v8 stock cars..... today was a good day

ANYWAYS i took pics and i figgered id post them... there wasnt really anything special going on just modifieds and sprints so i just took pics of stuff lol

enjoy

and on the way in i saw this rig for kids who need a lesson or two on how to not screw up..... wish the kid that hit me took that course..... a few hundred times
but then again he woulda been tellin everyone..... "yeah..... my car had hydros... that pimp......"

tell ya what..... i needed a day like today to get my mind off things

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search