before and after springs pics. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
before and after springs pics.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:45 PM
remember the post of my springs i got? the rusting looking aerospeeds?

well, thats how i got them, surface rust and paint flaking off... Blah!

This is after about 4hours of sanding and cleaning them up. spent about an hour a spring, including dry time for the primer... i was kinda pleased with the out come.

And here is after I had a brain storming idea. I thought to my self, whats a good way to make metal last a long time and still look good. We'll it hit me, Undercoating.

So they now look brand new again, and i bet that you expected me to lower my car. bahahaha. im saving for air.

Re: before and after springs pics.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:50 PM
your saving for air but bought the springs so u could spend 4+ hours making em pretty?? you need a hobby lol. looks like a nice job BUT i would watch that on springs... as much as they move and stuff i wouldnt trust anything to last too too long ya know?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Re: before and after springs pics.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:59 PM
i got them for cheap before i was re inspired to air out my car. lol

i was hanging out with the local mini truckers and watching them lay out down the main road throwing sparks and what not made me think... why aren't i on air.

So i basicly re-did these springs at my work with down time. I got them sanded and primed there, and when i got home i sprayed the undercoating. The undercoating should last a good while, being as its ruber. So it should flex and expand with it. Of course this is in theroy. there for sale though. lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search