one quick picure of my CAr - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
one quick picure of my CAr
Monday, May 30, 2005 3:47 PM

heres my latest creation ... its photoshoped ... i know it may be in the wron forums...
well anyways ... this my plan on my car...
but for now i my car is broke, my stock header ... broke where it couple with the CAt ... so yea i have to save .. $$$ for some new headers yay

Re: one quick picure of my CAr
Monday, May 30, 2005 3:48 PM
dang .. we really need an edit button ... ahah i made so many mistakes ... owell

Monday, May 30, 2005 4:42 PM
looking good, but how did your header break? what kind of header was it?
Monday, May 30, 2005 4:49 PM
Yeah you only need one period at the end of a sentence not three. Looks good though.

2006 Cobalt SS 2.4L 9.6 @74mph 1/8th mile w/2.28 60ft

Monday, May 30, 2005 4:51 PM
how do you plan on turning with your tires tucked that far

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, May 30, 2005 4:57 PM
lol ... i know huh good thing its only PS .. owell

Monday, May 30, 2005 5:24 PM
Check your e-mail azncav. I sent you an e-mail about.... well you know what it is and I don't want to make it public just yet.

It will look good when its all completed.

Monday, May 30, 2005 5:28 PM
sorri brO ..iv hand some major issues this past two week .. my dad denali need work so had to help with that
and now my cars is down for the count .. and im short on funds ... man i ill make it up too though brOI

Monday, May 30, 2005 5:36 PM
This is not the place to talk about it. I would really like to talk through e-mail about this problem. Didn't you say you send it out already? You said you sent it out like two saturdays ago. I understand your situation but I feel that i have given you plenty of time to pay for the seats. The ONLY reason that I need the money now is to pay for tuition. I don't need it for anything else. But I need to pay for classes asap.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search