My @!#$ty car - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My @!#$ty car
Monday, May 30, 2005 10:19 AM
Well to take care of this:

I did this:

and finally i added these but i still have to wire them up and get the plug connectors:

and you can also tell i fixed the wipers. YEs i know its dirty. This is a high mileage cav but i think i can bring it looking new again. BIG THANKS TO JASON AT A+ and John Lenko for all the information that he gives me. Big ups guys. Thanks. Enjoy

Celebrating 4:20 Just a little early!

Re: My @!#$ty car
Monday, May 30, 2005 10:21 AM
what did u do to dot matrix? just put vinal over it?

Monday, May 30, 2005 10:21 AM
that dot matrix carp pisses me off. i just got my windows tinted and have the same gap, but i found a place that will vinyl that gap.
Monday, May 30, 2005 10:22 AM

what am I surpossed to be looking at?

Monday, May 30, 2005 10:37 AM
I think maybe he got foglights? and put vinyl on.....

Monday, May 30, 2005 10:57 AM
OH NO he hasnt been a member since the birth of the site, and he posted pics of his car without adding big wheels or some giant body kit, lets all bitch and whine about it! sometimes this site annoys the hell outa me.... i love both your car and darkstars cars... way to lower my respect for some otherwise seemingly respectable people on here....

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"i had lots of toys when i was little. slinky, play-doh, etc etc. but once i found my penis, that was all she wrote"-Tim(99redZ24)
Monday, May 30, 2005 11:06 AM
I don't think anyone was flaming. It's hard to tell what was done in the pics---I think that was Darkstar's and z2fst4u's point.

I like the car though---looks good with the tint and the dot matrix taken car of. I can't help it, I like that color (I used to have a Cav that color)

Monday, May 30, 2005 11:24 AM
well i see a lot of that kind of stuff in this forum and it gets sickening, maybe im just a tad irritable today and let something not so bad seem bad so i could bitch? lol. oh well, sorry to both of you if you werent flaming at all. i just found it apparent what he was showing so i assumed everyone could see and you were just being sarcastic about it. if so, grow up, if not... this would be the second time i misread a post and replied... cant tell someones mood or tone of voice in typing lol.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"i had lots of toys when i was little. slinky, play-doh, etc etc. but once i found my penis, that was all she wrote"-Tim(99redZ24)
Monday, May 30, 2005 11:33 AM
I was not flaming him at all I was asking what I'm surpossed to looking for...

look at the comments with the pics...

"Well to take care of this:"
"I did this:"
I though he was wanting us to look at the fading weather stripping or somethign that got fixed...

"and finally i added these but i still have to wire them up and get the plug connectors:"
its a pic of the whole car... what are "these"

after reading other peoples coments now I understand

Monday, May 30, 2005 11:36 AM
ya you cant just throw up a picture of your whole car and expect everyone to know what your trying to show us... we have no idea what it looked like before

Monday, May 30, 2005 11:37 AM
cchevyboy1986 wrote:what did u do to dot matrix? just put vinal over it?

Monday, May 30, 2005 11:41 AM
the reason is i have the same problem, where did u get it at?

Monday, May 30, 2005 12:13 PM
carbon fiber mirrors

Monday, May 30, 2005 8:32 PM
yea sorry i added fogs and i got the vinyl from Jason, he told me that 12" would completely cover it. He was right. DO this with 2 people tho, i screwed up the first time and had to get another.

Monday, May 30, 2005 8:42 PM
I'm still a little bit confused with what work was done on the window.....what is the DOT matrix, and why is it a problem?

Monday, May 30, 2005 8:53 PM
thbe tint doesnt stick to it, there for in my case i covered in on the outside with vinyl

Monday, May 30, 2005 9:09 PM
i had to do the same thing. I knew before hand that the dot matrix never comes out right so i bought a piece of vinyl even before i had the tint done
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 10:31 AM
cut the tint off the matrix and paint it IMO. I did it to my car and you cant even tell that it isnt tint.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search