Just washed my car, Take a l00k!!! RIGHT NOW!!! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Just washed my car, Take a l00k!!! RIGHT NOW!!!
Monday, May 09, 2005 4:50 PM
Washed my car and well took off the front symbol, but stillhaven't got it lowered, saving money up for some nicey nice Rims....

Well their you all go, I know my car still isn't great but slowly working on it. I work at whataburger so just paying little by little.. Took the side mouldings off but the paint was not their.... lol... So, getting it painted for 120$ just the side that aint painted...

Thanx for looking.

Re: Just washed my car, Take a l00k!!! RIGHT NOW!!!
Monday, May 09, 2005 4:53 PM
whataburger? lol that just sounds funny to say. its not bad, everyone has to start some where

Monday, May 09, 2005 5:01 PM
looks to me like there is a girl washing your car, don't lie, you probably just stood there while she did all the work didn't you?

Monday, May 09, 2005 5:09 PM
sorry but I have to ask... are you actually washing the car in the dirt/grass?

Monday, May 09, 2005 5:30 PM
shave those moldings bro
Monday, May 09, 2005 6:22 PM
Actually thats Grass and Manure, my girlfriend got her grass fertilized lol, and as I said the side mouldings where off but no paint underneath..
Monday, May 09, 2005 6:44 PM
I have to ask, why take the badges off your car, then put a huge banner across the front window that says "Cavalier"

Monday, May 09, 2005 6:54 PM
http://img222.echo.cx/img222/6074/washedcar0056fo.jpg

just curious?? what kinda car is that in the background??? conquest tsi, starion, old ass celica??????

Monday, May 09, 2005 6:54 PM
or is it a 240sx

Monday, May 09, 2005 7:31 PM
damn we have like the same car except mine is a sunfire and the tires on my mr-7's are smaller
Monday, May 09, 2005 8:45 PM
The car in the background is a 240sx Nissan...It was given to my girlfriends dad but it needs a lot of work done to it. Out and inside need a lot of work. Why did you ask?

Monday, May 09, 2005 9:32 PM
throwdown011 wrote:damn we have like the same car except mine is a sunfire and the tires on my mr-7's are smaller

Also, you got some pictures of your Sunfire man?

ABOUT THE BADGES..I shaved all the badges because I just hate them on the car, I dunno. Silver and Gold.. @!#$ ugly, but that white banner.. I dunno just got it, hated it, now I like it....
Monday, May 09, 2005 9:38 PM
Hey when you coming to some of our meets man come on out and get to know some of the fellow texan jboers
Re: Just washed my car, Take a l00k!!! RIGHT NOW!!
Monday, May 09, 2005 9:44 PM
JuicedDSM(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:I have to ask, why take the badges off your car, then put a huge banner across the front window that says "Cavalier"

Took the words right out of my mouth...

Monday, May 09, 2005 10:09 PM
Man if I was off than I would come to some of the meets I am rarely off Fridays Saturdays.... But I know at the end of this month I am off for a full week, so definetly be out their than...

Monday, May 09, 2005 10:45 PM

just needs a drop good start

Monday, May 09, 2005 10:48 PM
in the 4rth pic....it looks like someone did donuts in the dirt

Monday, May 09, 2005 10:56 PM
lol, no maybe in a tractor they just got their yard manured and ferilized... lol.. Thanx for the comments guys.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:09 AM
love the Z....

Oh, back to the original, nice start, but the cavalier banner doesn't suit my taste.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:51 AM
Thanks Kevin, yeah, I dunno about the banner yet.. But I have gotten positive feedback here.... =/.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:53 PM
Matt Kahla wrote:The car in the background is a 240sx Nissan...It was given to my girlfriends dad but it needs a lot of work done to it. Out and inside need a lot of work. Why did you ask?

i was just looking at the manuer and seen the car thought it was a conquest at first then noticed looked more like a 240sx.

i dunno??? im dumb!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search