Swapping Clusters: '95 manual to '95 auto - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Swapping Clusters: '95 manual to '95 auto
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:53 AM

I tried searching, came up with nada, read the interior sticky and only tells me about '96-'99 cars. If anyone knows where a thread may be for this type of procedure, plz let me kno cuz my searching skills suck lol

I have heard that cluster swaps are only available for swapping with the same year and cant be done with (i.e.) from a '95 to a '97, right?

I have a '95 z24 cav parts car 5 spd, and someone has asked for the cluster to put in his '95 automatic cav. I'm guessing the answer is yes that it can absolutely be done b/c of the same year and that there is no extra wiring to do b/c he wants the tach and he doesnt have one in his present cluster, but just to be sure i came to the experts first

thanks for any help

Re: Swapping Clusters: '95 manual to '95 auto
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 11:01 AM
i think i have found the info @ http://www.ny-jbodies.org/library/intertior/cluster_swap.htm thanks for reading and mods can delete this or if someone can confirm this plz

thanks!

Re: Swapping Clusters: '95 manual to '95 auto
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 4:25 PM
you have a parts car??!! how much for the clear plastic piece that covers the cluster?? and maybe the dash panel as well..if they arnt already gone ??

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search