Where can i get factory 4pc floor mat set? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where can i get factory 4pc floor mat set?
Sunday, March 12, 2006 8:18 AM
looking for factory or as close to i can get to it, went to chevy parts and they said they no longer sell the OEM replacements for 00 Z24 cav im looking for the greyish colored ones and i need all 4 front and back if anyone has any info on where i could get a set and for how much it be great, thx

Re: Where can i get factory 4pc floor mat set?
Sunday, March 12, 2006 8:34 AM
Ebay, or a junkyard.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:01 AM
Actually Walmart has some mats that very closely resemble the stock ones, I'm going to pick some up myself.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, March 12, 2006 11:11 AM
check out GMPartsDirect.com. click accessories on the top and then fill out the info for a cavy and then scroll down the list a little and there are a couple things for floor mats

Sunday, March 12, 2006 10:30 PM
Quote:

looking for factory or as close to i can get to it, went to chevy parts and they said they no longer sell the OEM replacements for 00 Z24 cav im looking for the greyish colored ones and i need all 4 front and back if anyone has any info on where i could get a set and for how much it be great, thx

just tell the dealer you need the ones for the 05 cavalier or the sunfire. there the same, i did that when i needed mats for my 99 i just told the guy to give me the ones for the 03.

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Monday, March 13, 2006 1:49 PM
If you're looking for a set of graphite floor mats, the part number for the set is: # 88987276. I seem to remember them being about $40.00 (U.S.) plus shipping for the set from GM Parts Direct.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search