Got a idea for all of those custom fabricators - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got a idea for all of those custom fabricators
Friday, March 10, 2006 11:33 AM
hey i was thinking if some made a bake piece behind the back seats that hide the speakers out of fiberglass or carbonfiber that would be sick and a make a mesh for the 6x9's i think it would sick looking.. just an idea i haven actullay took a lok at that piece yet to see if its possible. but jusy a idea.. and if any one is willing to try it ill send them mine...

Re: Got a idea for all of those custom fabricators
Friday, March 10, 2006 1:15 PM
id be willing to try, but id need more description. im not toally sure what you're trying to accomplish. from what im thinking, this could be accomplished with wood

gimme some more detail!!

Friday, March 10, 2006 5:26 PM
yes more detail

I can look into it aswell

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Friday, March 10, 2006 5:27 PM
pics coming 2marrow when i put my speakers on be sure to check it.. wood = ugly.. but when you get the idea ill send it to you if you want to try it pimp!
Saturday, March 11, 2006 9:13 PM
from what i understand, this person wants a fiberglass or carbon fiber back deck with holes to see the 6x9s with mesh covering the holes?
Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:14 PM
hell yes i do! i dont know its possible because i avent put in my speakers. yet... ive foud the mesh for it.. but is it possible..??
Saturday, March 11, 2006 11:06 PM
Umm yah very easily acually....take the stock piece and put resin on it..glass a couple layers and bam ..bobs ur uncle..ur done..phil
Sunday, March 12, 2006 6:19 AM
Good way to make sure someone sees you speakers so they can break into your car. Congrats.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 2:57 PM
wtf... that makes no sence its called window tint you ever herd of it......
....retard....

Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:07 PM
ReCkLe5s wrote: wtf... that makes no sence its called window tint you ever herd of it......
....retard....

wow ur a retard. speak English and use correct punctuation. and can you explain wtf a BAKE PIECE is?

Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:41 PM
Shiftycav --- he means the rear deck, or the part that is cloth that is by the rear windshield!

El Fuego ( the grounded one ) wrote:Good way to make sure someone sees you speakers so they can break into your car. Congrats.

First of all he has a good idea! There will be less muffle from the fabric and it will sound better. Now its my turn to rip on you! HE WANTS TO PUT MESH OVER IT!!! honestly... if your looking into a window at that angle its not going to be the easy to see the speakers depending on what he goes with! Plus if he wants to really make it undetectable he would paint or powder coat the mesh black so it would be even harder to see. Oh and another thing oh bright one... who the hell goes around poping cars that show there speakers? you haven't seen a car that has some extreme stuff showing as in a custom made sub box that hold 3 or 4 subs in it along with the amps and possibly a few nitrouse bottles or even just a simple speaker set up?
If i fallow you right you mean hes advertising he has speakers... every car has speakers. Come on man THINK for once! sorry if i sound like a dick but he though of an idea and you bitched him out witch isn't cool! So you go back to playing with your little gauges in the engine bay and let him do what he wants!

anyways! I have thought of that idea also once i get the new rear speakers. And fallow what phill said, pull the rear deck out of the car, cut th holes for the speakers, and glass away!then paint and reinstall!

Sunday, March 12, 2006 5:37 PM
ShiftyCav wrote:
ReCkLe5s wrote: wtf... that makes no sence its called window tint you ever herd of it......
....retard....

wow ur a retard. speak English and use correct punctuation. and can you explain wtf a BAKE PIECE is?

listen Shiftycavy not trying to nitpick here but there's not one capital letter in you sentences.... but your right i guess messing up typing is something you never do.. so if you didnt understand what i ment .. ur just as bad retard who thinks seeing speakers is a total switch for car jackers.. sorry..

hey Rawkfist props on getting my back im looking in to doin it really soon keep ya up on the updates and a how 2 ...
Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:50 PM
yes it should be fairly easy

Ifv you need any help just pm me

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:59 PM
I had my 6x9 glassed in with mesh over top last 2 summers. Got rid of that though. My mesh inserts were cut into Chevy symbols.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 8:00 PM
ReCkLe5s wrote:
ShiftyCav wrote:
....retard....

listen Shiftycavy not trying to nitpick here but there's not one capital letter in you sentences.... but your right i guess messing up typing is something you never do.. so if you didnt understand what i ment .. ur just as bad retard who thinks seeing speakers is a total switch for car jackers.. sorry..

hey Rawkfist props on getting my back im looking in to doin it really soon keep ya up on the updates and a how 2 ...

Not to nitpick but there were 10 capital letters in his two sentences.
Sunday, March 12, 2006 8:05 PM
rawkfist wrote:Shiftycav --- he means the rear deck, or the part that is cloth that is by the rear windshield!

El Fuego ( the grounded one ) wrote:Good way to make sure someone sees you speakers so they can break into your car. Congrats.

First of all he has a good idea! There will be less muffle from the fabric and it will sound better. Now its my turn to rip on you! HE WANTS TO PUT MESH OVER IT!!! honestly... if your looking into a window at that angle its not going to be the easy to see the speakers depending on what he goes with! Plus if he wants to really make it undetectable he would paint or powder coat the mesh black so it would be even harder to see. Oh and another thing oh bright one... who the hell goes around poping cars that show there speakers? you haven't seen a car that has some extreme stuff showing as in a custom made sub box that hold 3 or 4 subs in it along with the amps and possibly a few nitrouse bottles or even just a simple speaker set up?
If i fallow you right you mean hes advertising he has speakers... every car has speakers. Come on man THINK for once! sorry if i sound like a dick but he though of an idea and you bitched him out witch isn't cool! So you go back to playing with your little gauges in the engine bay and let him do what he wants!

anyways! I have thought of that idea also once i get the new rear speakers. And fallow what phill said, pull the rear deck out of the car, cut th holes for the speakers, and glass away!then paint and reinstall!

Dont bitch at me from personal experiance....

Ok, i guess you never lived in NEW YORK. Here, the rule is, if you have very dark tint, you have something i want, and ill do everything to get it. And as for the rear speakers, You do realize that most speakers are not black or grey. Mine are tan, and you can see them through the plastic door panal and mesh that comes Stock with the car. Also, If you angle them up, its quite obvious its not stock, because very few cars set there speakers up like that.

Your just inviting a thief. So i gave you my warning, now i will sit back and watch it all unfold. Oh and BTW, my sig is well over 8 months old, alot has changed since then, and i can watch and tune my car from its engine compartment instead of sitting behind the wheel to watch and run back to the engine compartment. sucker.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 8:55 PM
the whole New York thing is BS.. man.. ive lived up north my whole damn life till 3 months ago. NYC aint that diffrent from every where else.. so get off the nyc ego trip... and "the rule is " do you ever think that tons of other people in NYC have diffrent speakers and headunits... i guess according to you that its just looking to get stolen man... so are your rims.. but wait every one has those.. too damn... so wait does that means that your first statement doesnt mean $hit... why i think it does.. so stfu your original statement was just to be an ass.. and im calling you out on it.. live with it.....
Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:40 PM
OK fine, Ask lundis for instance. Then you tell me BS.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 10:47 PM
1. type the correct word and we will understand what the hell you want. . .i guess bake was supposed to be back

2. give your idea a shot and see how the outcome is. i say glass it because it will look the best.

3. i never sed you needed caps to talk correctly. punctuation like a damn period "." or comma "," would be good to see. does that make "sence" to you?

Monday, March 13, 2006 7:13 AM
j-body.org at it's best! j owners ragging on other j owners. reckle5s, man you I gots skills. i got you

AIM & Y!: COGcaviZ24
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:29 PM
see exactly! just because some one has a freaken speaker set up in the rear window doesn't me jack! If we go by the way you are saying ... i would hit up EVERY single mexicans vehicles because they have there extreme window tint, there bigger rims, and come one every one knows that they almost ALWAYS have a system in there vehicles. So am i getting this right so fare? And plus stop being a puss and make sure your insurence has theft coverd! if you get jaked go to insurence company and get it back! Thats the great thing about it!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 3:58 PM
okay lets just end the bickering now. some people hide their stuff others dont that the way it is. this is something that has been done time and time again so its not a new idea by any measure.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:14 PM
rawkfist wrote:see exactly! just because some one has a freaken speaker set up in the rear window doesn't me jack! If we go by the way you are saying ... i would hit up EVERY single mexicans vehicles because they have there extreme window tint, there bigger rims, and come one every one knows that they almost ALWAYS have a system in there vehicles. So am i getting this right so fare? And plus stop being a puss and make sure your insurence has theft coverd! if you get jaked go to insurence company and get it back! Thats the great thing about it!

you need to get off the internet, put your cone-hooded robe on and go burn a cross. that was racest as hell.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:52 PM
it was more stereotipical IMO... and he was just stating a point, i got what he ment, stop tryin to play the race card and understand what he's saying
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 6:12 PM
yea, reading that back i did come off a little harsh. i apologize.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search