Fiberglass Door Panels - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fiberglass Door Panels
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:16 PM
I remember a while back there was a company making fiberglassed door panels for cavaliers and eclipses and a few others. Does any one remember who that was and any comments on the quality of their products? Thanks.

Re: Fiberglass Door Panels
Thursday, March 09, 2006 11:53 AM
I had my dash fiberglassed by Blake Watcher. Here is the web site with his contact info.

My dashed came out really good and was ready to paint for the most part. I laid another coat of primer on there and did a little more wet sanding just so it was to my liking but other than that...good, realiable and fast service. Shouldn't have any problems with him and I even think he has sets of door panels ready to go??

I sent my dash to him though so you'll just have to check and see. Good guy IMO!

http://www.watchershookup.com/services.htm

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:48 PM
i know who your talking about but i cant rember the name. the pics of the panels were all gold. they were a pertty crazy design, not my taste but they were deff custom

Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:44 PM
ya all gold panels would be blakes. like stated above. far as i kno he sold his cavy or is still for sale i dont know i really dont get to talkt o him much. but check out his website and email him or something?
Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:51 PM
thanks guys
Sunday, March 12, 2006 4:28 PM
wasnt his name goldmember?

Monday, March 13, 2006 9:09 AM
themarin8r wrote:wasnt his name goldmember?

I figured this would happen, no not gold member although hed does have all gold glassed doorpanels( VERY NICE)

but i think mark was looking for the crazy design

Monday, March 13, 2006 4:01 PM
http://estore.teamprototype.com/?nav=estore&cat_id=2&scat_id=3

They dont make one for the cav but something like this?

Also before oyu go and spen thaqt much money on custom door panels PM i can hook you up for a good price.

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:26 AM
^^^^ THATS THE ONE i was thinking of

ugly IMO but whatever

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search