gettin interior parts shipped cheap? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
gettin interior parts shipped cheap?
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:19 PM
I want to get door panels and a dash shipped but its 250 to get shipped that retarded.

Anyone know of a way to get something that size shipped from the states to canada?

Re: gettin interior parts shipped cheap?
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:22 PM
Thats insane

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:44 PM
wtf where did you go through to get that quote?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:24 AM
try greyhound or DHL. that sounds like a UPS quote.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:25 AM
ps - i had a body kit shipped from texas to NY by greyhound, cost $53

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:57 AM
got to a jy, i just got 2 door panels for my coupe and they costed me 20 dollars... thats for both of them, not 20 dollars a piece..

JBO'S Mr. 64.....
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:25 PM
thats what you get living in canada... i'm iin the same boat as you.
everything big, like fender hood, dash.... is super expensive to ship from usa to canada.
that suck

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:33 PM
well just to let everyone know yes that was a UPS quote. What I am doing now is the guy is gona drive up to BC and ship it through greyhound to ONTARIO. It's gonna cost $40. SO for those of you looking for something thats not to expensive there it is.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 2:26 PM
You guys did something wrong then . . . I used to work customer service for UPS giving estimates, and I've never seen a Canada estimate over $150, specially since you can ship with a service called "Canada Standard" which is basically Ground service.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 2:46 PM
ups is ripping people off!!!! especially on custom duty.
I hate them....

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:45 PM
im having a wings west kit come to Ontario from gravana and its $275 US for shipping. Not to mention what im going to have to pay in duty and handling charges at the border

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:47 PM
All shipping companies have extra customs fees that they can't control. You want to blame someone, blame the customs of the country their entering. When UPS charges extra for that, thats not them just doing it for giggles. Its the Country's Government charging for that.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:56 PM
when i order something with ups, i always pay more custom than when its usps!!!!!!!
man... even a 20$ package cost me 26$ with ups and sometimes a 40$ package cost nothing with usps!!!!!!!

Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:28 AM
i got my trd front shiped from gravana to ontario for 250 bu ti did the paper work for the duties my self so it only cost me the GST, which was about $40...gotta save money some how i guess....

but on the other hand i just missed the ups guy this morning and he was nice enough to leve me a customs bill for $104 (for a $230 item ) sure...i mean leave me the bill and not the package...so i ran after the ruck and still missed him

Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:40 PM
certsfire wrote:so i ran after the ruck and still missed him

sorry i just had to laugh at that

Friday, March 10, 2006 5:19 AM
wel at least hes supposed to be comming back in about an hour or so.

Friday, March 10, 2006 11:12 AM
SHIP DHL....i shipped a urethane body kit from PA to Missouri and it cost me a total of 65 dollars. I packaged it myself.

Friday, March 10, 2006 11:48 AM
DHL?

Saturday, March 11, 2006 4:34 PM
DHL is another company like FedEx or UPS only they tend to be a lot cheaper with most, and their shipping tims are about the same as UPS's. When Shaun shipped me my supra spoiler, UPS wanted almost $70 for it and DHL only wanted about $34. So you may want to check them out, but I don't know if they do international yet.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search