Interor Progress with SpyderWizard - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Interor Progress with SpyderWizard
Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:30 AM
So I am jumping back and fourth from the suspention, to the exterior to the interior trying to get everything put together before freak show(well almost everything)
So the last 2 days has been devoted to the interior, I finally am doing the backseat replacement, rear deck, and the rest of the trunk. However as ALWAYS im low on $ lol.

OK so Day 1 i kinda drafted everything out on paper and stripped the rear to make room for the new install.

Day 2, I cut out the new floor, the slots for the air line(which will be replaced with steel hard lines soon enough) cut out the frame for the switchbox holder, and drafted out the places for the tanks. I have to get ahold of a welder and make a mount for the spare now, Unfortunately i accidentally hauled off my spare hub so i need to go get another now ARG.

Now I know you wondering, I already have a tank "floated" in the trunk, that is coming out and being replaced with a 45 lb Nitrogen bottle

As for the rest of the interior I'm Upgrading from these dern mechanical air gauges to a 5 pressure display screen pretty soon(to be molded in the center console, but for now I re-located my gauges from my center console to my golvebox.
You can also see my speaker "pods" I made on the doors, NO THE SPEAKERS ARNT HOOKED UP!!! Im waiting on some 6.5" Components from Blaupunkt as we sit here , they will be going in the doors.

I re-did ALOT of wiring tonight and have my accessories back in line, Onliy a few more wires to run now yay.

Other than that Not much is new as of yet.

PICS!

Oh yes ALL the blue on the interior is begin re-painted along with the car!

As for as the sustention goes, new EAI Cylinders 7/8" stud and 1" shaft is sitting in the floorboard, gotta chuck up some mounts on the lathe tonight and get the bishes on there!

As for the exterior, front end is re-glassed, got 2 small cracks to fix nothing major at all, I have my undercarage frame cut mostly gotta weld it up.
I still need an 03+ sunfire hood! but not for an 03 conversion so if it has minor damage that may work!!!

Re: Interor Progress with SpyderWizard
Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:58 AM
Very nice dude. That will look awesome when it is done. But that creates the question..............................................

are we ever "done"?? Good luck getting it ready b4 Freakshow.
jacob

Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:11 AM
Looks great!!! I cant wait to see final pics!!!

Sommer

Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:55 AM
that looks bad.. xbox is way too bulky to do that...

www.DomesticTuners.com 'The Place To Tune Your Domestic'
Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:22 PM
Is that a Sub Woofer basket you're using for the speaker pod?
Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:25 PM
looks like you've got alot of work ahead of you. have fun. im going to be doing most of my interior this weekend aswell so your not alone.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:39 PM
Well back to Suspention again, CV Blew apart today, freakshow is killin me!!!!!

Had to order one, car stuck in a parkinglot uptown where I have to install the CV tommorow when it gets here, ACK

Well as far as the interor:
The Speakers in the doors are some cheap ass $20 wallmarts I stuck in there when My pioneers blew and the baskets on them are way to bulky to fit in normaly so i said f-it and inverted em just to fill the hole. Like I said tho Im puting some Blaupunkt 6.5" components in there as soon as they get here.

As for the Xbox, Ill be de-doing the dash next summer, removing the "lip" under the xbox and molding 2 AC vents in, thinking of a HUD also

GOD WHY DOES THE CAR KEEP FING UP!!! lol

Im glad we will have a trailer at freakshow!!!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:06 PM
SpyderWizard wrote:GOD WHY DOES THE CAR KEEP FING UP!!! lol

b/c u keep touching it
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:15 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ hahaha.

nothing new as of yet, but you posted progress pics? hrmm.

i'm baaaaack!!
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 8:16 AM
cant wait to see it all done. looks like your going to have alot of sick ideas in there.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 8:29 AM
Looks like the finished product will be one of the nicesst sunfires. But I would make one suggestion and that would be to remove the xbox from the dash, it just looks so out of place. If I were you I would put it in the back since you did the rear seat delet anyways, there should be more then enough room and you could make it look right there.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:20 PM
nice man...it's a work in progress, and once your completed im sure it will rock...

Seems like your a few steps ahead of me too , Just started my new rear seat set up aswell. however school and work is leaving me no time to work on the car .

Keep up the good work, post some more progress afterwards. Good luck with the project.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search