Carbon Fiber Engine Bay - Some New Stuff - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Carbon Fiber Engine Bay - Some New Stuff
Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:44 PM
I don't think I ever showed you guys any of my custom CF engine accents. I have the whole RK Sport kit (except the ugly Eco Cover, which I sold), and wanted to fill in the gaps.

I may actually have enough scrap CF to make a dozen or so of these if anyone is interested. I can do the vinyl part in any color. I wanted the ignition cover from carbonbydesign, but they aren't making them any more, dammit.

I came up with a set of CF engine caps (again, maybe I can throw a few together) to wrap the whole thing up. I just need a few more things for the engine and that area is done. Then it's time to start saving for the Supercharger!

I especially like the brake fluid one...by the way, these are printed in white, but I am installing my new set printed in silver tonight.

Anyone interested please see my GP or email me - please do not "sign up" /ask about buying in this thread.

Thanks for looking - my wife is tired of looking at it so I wanted to run it by the experts!

Steve
Blue Cav Customs

http://www.bluecavcustoms.com

Re: Carbon Fiber Engine Bay - Some New Stuff
Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:52 PM
sweet

lovin ur ideas, anything else in mind?

happy happy joy joy

Thursday, June 16, 2005 2:01 PM
I'm thinking of a CF "wrap" that covers the 2 visible sides of the power steering reservoir...I don't know, it will need to be very flexible to stick.

I'm also doing a full set of CF magnetic inserts when the shortage is over, but they won't be cheap!

Thursday, June 16, 2005 2:02 PM
wow- those are awesome.. good job and keep us updated on the gp

96 cavi'/WI j's
Thursday, June 16, 2005 3:38 PM
nice!!!

happy happy joy joy

Thursday, June 16, 2005 5:20 PM
liken the caps, do you have them made for all the caps or just those two?? also how much for them???

Click Here for PIX!!
Thursday, June 16, 2005 5:21 PM
my bad just saw "do not ask in here" I will send an e-mail

Click Here for PIX!!
Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:43 PM
OK, cool - to answer one of your questions, though, it is a set of all 5.
I sold Jason at A Plus a bunch of sets in different colors as well, they do not include the washer fluid cap since you have to shave the icons from it. The CF ones require this, too, but at least they will stick to it...

Friday, June 17, 2005 4:52 AM
^^^ you have mail......

Click Here for PIX!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search