5zigen rims - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
5zigen rims
Friday, December 12, 2008 3:32 PM
OK after letting my baby sit for 6 months out of service i am in need of new tires due to dry rot issues. i have some alt racing wheels right now and wheel spacers custom made to give a wider center of gravity but with wheel spacers come the issue of torque robbing.
So i have been looking at 5zigen rims because they have made a name for themselves in the import world and they do make 5/100 bolt pattern rims. i was wondering if anyone here has experience with these rims on their cavalier because i need a deep dish rim to make up for ditching the spacers. so any input would be nice.

Re: 5zigen rims
Monday, December 15, 2008 10:52 AM
The last set of wheels I had on my Z24 were 17x8" Team 5Zigen FN01R-C in Bronze wrapped in 225/45/17 BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT's, my favorite set of wheels and tires I owned out of 4 sets of 18's and the 17's.

Excuse the crappy pics, the camera was a pos and broke..

Sorry for the gratuitous pic whoring, I miss having a J. Only weighed 15lbs, and the camera didn't pic up the true color hues either...

Only bad thing about them is the price, other than that, I'd buy another set for sure...

Paint Signature FTMFW!^
Monday, December 15, 2008 3:56 PM
DROOOOOOL...............

Monday, December 15, 2008 9:01 PM
First of all i have to say thank you. you really came through on this question. you have made my decision very clear and i will be ordering the matt black rims. and as far as the pic whoring goes bro i dint think you added enough. that was a pretty sweet and clean J. once again thank you.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search