stock wheel - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stock wheel
Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:57 PM
Ok, I am wanting to get some new model cavalier LS wheels for my 98 z24 cavalier. But I am concerned about the weight difference now that I am trying to mod my car for performance. It seems as if they would be heavier due to them being chrome, they are the same size though... Please dont tell me to go with 14 inch steelies because I will get off the line better, that is not what I am shooting for here. So, which make and model of a j-body car came with the lightest wheel?

98z24, lowered 2", aem intake, cat-back striaght pipes!, cop ligths in the front and rear, 18" liquid metal's, primer black, tint, full audio and video.

Re: stock wheel
Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:00 PM
my 04 wheels are pretty light. There are stickies on here with weights, offsets, bolt patterns, tire sizes, speed differences etc, etc.

Idk the lightest off the top of my head.

Sunday, October 26, 2008 12:09 PM
yeah, I read the stickie, but it didnt give me insight on what my particular ? ..

98z24, lowered 2", aem intake, cat-back striaght pipes!, cop ligths in the front and rear, 18" liquid metal's, primer black, tint, full audio and video.
Monday, October 27, 2008 5:40 PM
sorry then. id say the style i have is lightest stock but idk

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:40 AM
I saw the pic in your sig, are those the chrome ls wheels?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 6:23 PM
yessir. ive changed a lot of tires in my day, and mine are pretty light. but idk the older z24 might be lighter

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search